WidenersRepackboxRotoMetals2Inline Fabrication
Snyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionReloading Everything
Load Data Titan Reloading

Thread: I am in need of prayer

I am in need of prayer

As ya’ll know, we recently had a baby. Well, there’s nothing like being dumped right in to find out what does and ones not work.

We are in need of a few items, and a couple of them are pricey items. We’re not made of Benjamins, so we are looking for those items on the used market.

I’d like to ask ya’ll to pray with us for God’s favor and direction, and to show us where to go and provide the means to obtain what we need. I believe prayer works, and I thank ya’ll in advance for praying with us.
    I serve Jesus exclusively...do you?

.45-70 Marlin 1895 GBL
    .30-06 Win. M70

I finally obtained a feedback post!

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...80#post4182480

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord...Mercy and Faith for these, your Servants.....Please send help .....Lord Amen

Boolit Master
    Tin give god a little help. Tell us what you need. A bunch of us old people didn't get rid of all our baby stuff. There a re a bunch of members in So. Cal and we may be able to help you and Ava out. Gives us a chance to clean out our Garages.

We are in need of a particular swaddler thingy, since Ava hates to be swaddled the traditional way. We would like to try a “Love To Dream Swaddle UP”, on the recommendation of a friend. We are also in need of a bassinet. Those are fairly easy to obtain items, and relatively inexpensive. The larger purchase is one of those nursing chairs. My wife crushed her L3 and L4 years ago, and since then has had issues being in certain positions for prolonged periods of time. We realized yesterday that breast feeding in the furnature that we have is one of those positions that she just can’t do effectively. So- that’s a priority of mine. She’s a trooper, but I hate seeing her almost in tears in order to feed llll baby. The issue there is that those chairs are a couple to three hundred, and I usually have to save for a little while to make purchases like that.

.45-70 Marlin 1895 GBL
    .30-06 Win. M70

Boolit Master

We are praying about this.

Boolit Grand Master

I'll keep that in prayer until you let us know it's answered.
    Wayne the Shrink

There is no 'right' that requires me to work for you or you to work for me!

Boolit Master

God Bless you!!!!! God bless you in your undertaking to raise up a new generation of upright believers. God will provide what you need if not necessarily what you want. God bless you.
    Quis Quis Quis, Quis Liberat Canes

/////////BREAKING NEWS////////////
    Millions and millions of American shooters and sportsmen got up, went to work, contributed to society in useful and meaningful ways all over the nation and shot no one today! How do they controll themselves?? Experts Baffled....

I LIKE IKE

Boolit Master

Prayers sent.
    "In God we trust, in all others, check the manual!"

Boolit Master

Prayers your way...

Will pray for the health and needs of your family.

Praying that God will fill the needs of your family.

Wayne
    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger - or else it gives you a bad rash.
    Venison is free-range, organic, non-GMO and gluten-free

Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by tinhorn97062 View Post
    As ya’ll know, we recently had a baby. Well, there’s nothing like being dumped right in to find out what does and ones not work.

We are in need of a few items, and a couple of them are pricey items. We’re not made of Benjamins, so we are looking for those items on the used market.

I’d like to ask ya’ll to pray with us for God’s favor and direction, and to show us where to go and provide the means to obtain what we need. I believe prayer works, and I thank ya’ll in advance for praying with us.
    Heavely Father I am asking for Your intervention in tinhorn family problem. Please guide them down the path that will allow them to take care of their family. Please guide them in their decision making and grant them comfort in their lives as they grow as a couple and a family. AMEN
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Boolit Buddy
    My prayers go out to you and your family and for the needs that you have. My God Bless you!

I really appreciate everybody being willing to involve themselves in my family’s needs. It’s quite humbling and makes me emotional in a good way. Thank you.

.45-70 Marlin 1895 GBL
    .30-06 Win. M70

Boolit Buddy

Hi Tin I want you to know that I will pray tonight that your needs will be met in terms of caring for your wife and the baby.

If it is helpful at all: we have our first right now and those breastfeeding pillows that clip around the whole body (kind of a flat shelf of sorts to hold the baby at a comfortable height for feeding) might help with back strain. We were given one and it worked great for my wife. I think it's called a "nursing posture pillow" or something if you want to look it up, only in the $30-50 range and my wife used it a lot. Transfers all the baby's weight onto her legs instead of holding baby's weight in arms & thus straining back. Could be a good thing to have even once you end up with the chair you want.

Is this the first one for you too?

Andy,

I appreciate you chiming in on the matter, and thank you for praying.

We do have a nursing pillow and it helps. I don’t know if it’s the same pillow that you’re referring to, though.

This is our second- our other daughter just graduated HS with honors. Haha...

.45-70 Marlin 1895 GBL
    .30-06 Win. M70