Load DataReloading EverythingLee PrecisionTitan Reloading
MidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxInline FabricationWideners
RotoMetals2
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: CLOSED: RERUN- MP 359-135 FP - 6 or 8 cav Solid

Vendor Sponsor

Guys,

I can answer part of your questions, Miha is going to have to "Step-UP" and answer the ship cost questions.

1) I posted Miha's price as it was 9 months ago, I haven't gotten any price changes, so Miha has to comment further on this.

2) Regarding the Bevel Base / Lube Groove combination; You can all see that in this thread on page 2, post #34 that Miha stated that he didn't currently have a Cherry for this mold but if interest was large enough, he would create. There were 8 or 9 of you that asked for this combination. Unfortunately there were a few more wanting NLG with BB. I spoke with Miha about this Tuesday, he said he was sorry but wasn't able to create both combinations at this time.

For the last 6 months, this (gun) industry has been shrinking, I wont bother guessing why, but it IS. Custom shops like MP-Molds have to make decisions which will allow them to weather this stormy season. I'm also bummed that the mold wasn't created, but I'm putting my chin up and saying it isn't the end-of-the-world.

More importantly - I'm praying for each of your health and safety during these next weeks. (I've already locked the TP in the gun safe )

Lakehouse2012

Quote Originally Posted by oldhenry View Post
    The web site doesn't list a brass 6 cav. lube groove BB either. I tried 3 times to PM Mihec, but for some reason it will not go through.
    Quote Originally Posted by hermans View Post
    You will get the coupon code in your e-mail together with a link that will take you to your mold in the e-shop, this you can copy into the check out page which will give you the group buy discount.
    Quote Originally Posted by alamogunr View Post
    Where did I miss the "coupon code"?

I haven't received an email yet but I see tomme boy mentioned putting in the coupon code. What is it?

Just a comment, not a complaint. I, too, don't really care for prices to be quoted without the DHL shipping cost. I do like the certain delivery and not having to worry about a mold being lost somewhere between Slovenia and Tennessee but being assured of the total cost would be a plus.
    Quote Originally Posted by tomme boy View Post
    I never noticed the shipping included price????

I know Miha ships DHL now but shouldn't the price have been changed to reflect this? mine is already paid for but this should be addressed.
    Quote Originally Posted by hermans View Post
    This is also a "problem" for me....this put's it way over my budget
    Quote Originally Posted by tomme boy View Post
    Just go to the website and look through the options there. Be warned though the web site seems to not like going through the link he provided. It locks up and would not let you put in the coupon code. I had to go to the website through my normal link and then it would work. Tried on two laptops a tablet and 2 phones before I just went to the normal website.
    I'm totally confused by the email.

I wanted a 6 cav. brass mold, with lube groove & BB. The only option I see in the email for 6 cav. brass is NLG.

Is the 8 cav. alum. my only choice for a lube groove BB.

I liked the old method much much better.

Henry
    Quote Originally Posted by ddcrawford View Post
    The first page of the thread states:

"Prices are with shipping included, below.

- 6 Cavity solid Brass 95 Euro's (80,75 Euros with discount)
    - 8 Cavity solid Aluminum 95 Euro's (80,75 Euros with discount)"

I'm being quoted $102.61 after adding the coupon code??
    Quote Originally Posted by autodidact View Post
    I haven't received an email.

(autodidact) - jbpaul AT suddenlink DOT net

Thanks,
    JB
    Quote Originally Posted by MiHec View Post
    P.s. I didn't make flat base 6 cav brass molds. It is very small bevel base on bullet and it helps seating.
    If you really need flat base let me know and I will machine some.
    E-mails are out!!!

Banned

The website does offer a NLG BB 8 cav mold. That was what I ordered on the site. We will see what shows up.

I already have the 130 gr. FB lube groove version of this boolit in a 8 cav. aluminum. I decided that a brass 6 cav. BB lube groove would be worthwhile: however, as it turns out it's not available.
    I don't know if I need to withdraw my order since it is not offered (but I did get an email).
    Nevertheless: if I can withdraw honorably, I'd like to do so. If not, I'll take anything that is not NLG.

BTW: the extra cost for DHL is understandable......no complaint there.
    Last edited by oldhenry; 03-12-2020 at 04:02 PM.

Vendor Sponsor

I already have the 130 gr. FB lube groove version of this boolit in a 8 cav. aluminum. I decided that a brass 6 cav. BB lube groove would be worthwhile: however, as it turns out it's not available.
    I don't know if I need to withdraw my order since it is not offered (but I did get an email).
    Nevertheless: if I can withdraw honorably, I'd like to do so. If not, I'll take anything that is not NLG.

BTW: the extra cost for DHL is understandable......no complaint there.
    I understand, if the NLG is not useful, just ignore and do nothing else and you will be good.

Sorry about the confusion.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Banned

WOW! It already showed up today. And it is a BB NLG. Exactly what I wanted. Already cast close to 500 bullets. After spraying with carb cleaner a couple times it took about 75 bullets to come out clean with no wrinkles.

Boolit Master

E-mails are out!!!
    I have yet to get an email. I guess it is the first snail mail email.
    John
    W.TN

Vendor Sponsor

I have yet to get an email. I guess it is the first snail mail email.
    I sent Miha a reminder just now, keep an eye out for the email.

Boolit Master
    got mine, both this one and the 300 blackout mold. Can't wait till I have time Thursday to cast some up.

Banned

Check your handle on the sprue plate. Mine is VERY loose. It rocks back and forth without the sprue plate moving. I noticed it moving around when the mold was just a little cold. I have another 8 cav and that one is not moving at all. Going to take a look at it tomorrow. It might just need to be tapped on and glued like the Lee molds have to.

Boolit Buddy

Quote Originally Posted by Lakehouse2012 View Post
    Loudy, edit a disguised email into this post, and I'm just going to add you to the list.

I've already put you into the list, just need that email

LH
    sorry lakehouse I missed that post tftcsl at yahoo dot com

if that is still an option if not I will go to the website and take my chances

Thanks again
    "Yes or no will almost always suffice as the answer"

Boolit Buddy

I haven't seen an email...

New to group buys . Am I supposed to go to his website and establish an acct. What is the process?? What is the link etc.afish4570

Vendor Sponsor

afish- because the molds have already shipped, you need to PM Miha directly on this one. He has extras, and there is a 20% discount going on.

Quote Originally Posted by afish4570 View Post
    New to group buys . Am I supposed to go to his website and establish an acct. What is the process?? What is the link etc.afish4570

Vendor Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Loudy13 View Post
    sorry lakehouse I missed that post tftcsl at yahoo dot com

if that is still an option if not I will go to the website and take my chances

Thanks again
    Loudy, will you reach out to Miha directly, tell him your email was missing and he will get you shipped right away.

Vendor Sponsor

Hi Guys,

I spoke with Miha yesterday and want to further clarify a few topics:

1) He's very sorry about the mis-communication for the BB LG options for this mold, Miha got sick during the time the cherry was being made, and his only colleague taking care of the business, didnt understand the complexity of the order. So - Bottom line is that Miha is going to have another Cherry made for BB NG soon, but it will take some time.

2) Shipping costs... This is a tougher conversation. Miha has a difficult job on shipping. Depending on your country, the cost can be higher from Europe, and in some places, its just too slow or a bad idea to send via their own Post Office. So, the old prices I quoted made some assumptions, that dont always stay accurate.

Moving forward with new GB's Miha is going to create a form for us, where we put in our Home Country, and it estimates the type of service and the estimated cost more accurately.

Stay tuned, the shipping will be getting better very soon.

Thanks,

LH

Boolit Master

Lakehouse2012, does this mean that I don't have to do anything and an email will be coming when the new cherry is available and NL groove molds are being machined?

It sounds as if no one received a NL groove mold. I guess I should read the last several pages of the thread to see if this is the case.
    John
    W.TN

Banned

I got a BB NLG mold. So how come he would have to get a new cherry?

Boolit Master

Sorry! I didn't read the post correctly. Is it correct that the only molds that didn't run are BB NLG? I ordered a flat base NLG. Would it be better to just cancel and make do with the mold from the original GB with lube groove.? I'm not in a hurry but don't want to add to the confusion.
    John
    W.TN

Vendor Sponsor

No, yours ran, you should already have the email from Miha.

The one that didnt run, was the BB lube groove. But that BB LG will run in the near future.

Sorry! I didn't read the post correctly. Is it correct that the only molds that didn't run are BB NLG? I ordered a flat base NLG. Would it be better to just cancel and make do with the mold from the original GB with lube groove.? I'm not in a hurry but don't want to add to the confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakehouse2012 View Post
    No, yours ran, you should already have the email from Miha.

The one that didnt run, was the BB lube groove. But that BB LG will run in the near future.
    Sounds good.
    All thing come to he who waits

Boolit Master

Sounds good.
    All thing come to he who waits
    I'm still waiting!
    John
    W.TN

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast