Titan ReloadingRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad Data
Lee PrecisionWidenersRepackboxInline Fabrication
Reloading Everything
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: CLOSED: RERUN- MP 359-135 FP - 6 or 8 cav Solid

Vendor Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by kevin c View Post
    Learned something new. Now I understand why there are just often just the two variants (NLG+FB and LG+BB). I suppose the other variants could be cut, but might mean more time on the lathe and a different cutting program.
    Yes, if there was enough interest in a NLG design, the BB could be part of it, but then that cherry would never be useable for a grooved mold.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Boolit Buddy

I genuinely hate to do this, but please remove me from the list. The timing of this closing could not have been worse, started the new year off with over $2k in medical bills for my 6mo old (some surgeries, he's doing well though).

Hopefully I can pick up an overrun late in the year or I'll have to catch it next time. Thanks.

12) (drfroglegs) - 8 cav Al, NLG, FB - drfroglegs at yahoo dot com

Vendor Sponsor

Hi Frog,

I'm sorry to hear of your boys' issues, and good to hear he is doing well. Family takes priority to toys, every day!

I've removed you from the list, but because Miha has already closed it, you may have to tell Miha when the invoices come out of your situation. Hopefully he sees this any doesnt even send the invoice.

Speedy recovery for your son.

Quote Originally Posted by drfroglegs View Post
    I genuinely hate to do this, but please remove me from the list. The timing of this closing could not have been worse, started the new year off with over $2k in medical bills for my 6mo old (some surgeries, he's doing well though).

Hopefully I can pick up an overrun late in the year or I'll have to catch it next time. Thanks.

12) (drfroglegs) - 8 cav Al, NLG, FB - drfroglegs at yahoo dot com

Boolit Bub
    just wondering about how long it usually takes Miha to get in touch after a group buy closes. Asking because this is my first time and I do not want to mess the up.

Boolit Master

I'm in this GB for a NLG 6 cavity. I already have the 6 cavity lube groove mold but haven't loaded it yet. I now have two grandsons(grown) that have 9mm pistols. Can anyone point me to a thread that has proven loads for this boolit, both conventional lube and PC? I'm hoping that I can find time to develop some loads for their guns that allow them to get in a lot of practice. The same applies to me. I've got a couple of 9mm's myself and would like to shoot them more.

All I've loaded so far is some PC boolits that I purchased from a commercial caster that operates down the road from me. He apparently got into it to support his competition habit. I prefer not to deal with him. I think he recommends whatever he has an excess of at the time.
    John
    W.TN

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by alamogunr View Post
    I'm in this GB for a NLG 6 cavity. I already have the 6 cavity lube groove mold but haven't loaded it yet. I now have two grandsons(grown) that have 9mm pistols. Can anyone point me to a thread that has proven loads for this boolit, both conventional lube and PC? I'm hoping that I can find time to develop some loads for their guns that allow them to get in a lot of practice. The same applies to me. I've got a couple of 9mm's myself and would like to shoot them more.

All I've loaded so far is some PC boolits that I purchased from a commercial caster that operates down the road from me. He apparently got into it to support his competition habit. I prefer not to deal with him. I think he recommends whatever he has an excess of at the time.
    I’ve had pretty good luck with both wsf and Alliant sport pistol with this bullet hi tech coated around 3.5 grains of either is a good starting point 4.1is where I ended up with wsf and 3.7 sport pistol.

Never heard of these powders so I had to look it up. From manufacturer's partial description: ...Sport Pistol's low-muzzle-flash formulation is also optimized for polymer-coated bullets, whereas comparable powders can dissolve polymer coatings at the bullet base during ignition.

Who knew that manufacturers starting to pay attention to us powder coaters

Boolit Master
    I have been using this powder for about 6 months. Meters really well. I like it.

Lakehouse2012,

Do you have any idea what the status is currently with our here group buy?
    It is just so quiet at this point in time.......

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Papercidal View Post
    I’ve had pretty good luck with both wsf and Alliant sport pistol with this bullet hi tech coated around 3.5 grains of either is a good starting point 4.1is where I ended up with wsf and 3.7 sport pistol.
    I don't have either of these powders at present. I do have lots of Bullseye, Red Dot(& Promo). I can't find any loads using boolits in this weight range and Red Dot. Bullseye yes. Don't really understand why Bullseye but not Red Dot. I'll probably stick with Bullseye since I'll be loading for my grandsons. Don't want to take a chance with a non-load manual load for them.
    John
    W.TN

Vendor Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by hermans View Post
    Lakehouse2012,

Do you have any idea what the status is currently with our here group buy?
    It is just so quiet at this point in time.......
    Hi guys,

Miha has this one on his short list, he is starting to get cherries in and was going to be cutting blocks this week. I'd guess that we get emails in next few weeks.

Boolit Master
    http://www.alliantpowder.com/reloade...2&cartridge=23

They have 145 and 124 grain cast coated listed. Start with the heavier data and work up to mid way which would be 3.7.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakehouse2012 View Post
    Hi guys,

Miha has this one on his short list, he is starting to get cherries in and was going to be cutting blocks this week. I'd guess that we get emails in next few weeks.

Any info on this? I'm paranoid that he'll send the email out and I'll lose it in the mix.

Boolit Master
    Not yet but should be in the next week or two.

Boolit Buddy

Top punch ??

What Lyman top punch # to lube this boolit??? Or can we order one withour order? afish4570

Boolit Master

Miha includes a top punch
    John
    W.TN

Boolit Buddy

2 days ago I ruined my mold from the last run any chance there is going to be an extra 8 CAV BB/NLG?
    "Yes or no will almost always suffice as the answer"

Vendor Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Loudy13 View Post
    2 days ago I ruined my mold from the last run any chance there is going to be an extra 8 CAV BB/NLG?
    I'm certain there will be Loudy13. Keep an eye out on this thread for when Miha starts shipping and then write him a PM. He always has extras.

Boolit Master
    any word on this one? I have him holding my 300 BO mold so I can have them ship together.

Boolit Buddy

Quote Originally Posted by Lakehouse2012 View Post
    I'm certain there will be Loudy13. Keep an eye out on this thread for when Miha starts shipping and then write him a PM. He always has extras.
    will do
    "Yes or no will almost always suffice as the answer"

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast