Inline FabricationWidenersLoad DataReloading Everything
Snyders JerkyTitan ReloadingRepackboxRotoMetals2
Lee Precision MidSouth Shooters Supply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any old Levergun advertisements, Signs, Antiques?

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Kev18 View Post
    You must really like that caliber.
    More of an addiction according to my wife.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Kev18 View Post
    Do you shoot it often?
    I do shot it reasonably often it’s my current hunting rifle as I’m a new hunter and want to clip my first tag with my great grandfather rifle but brass is difficult to find and ammo is cost prohibitive at $2.50 a round

Quote Originally Posted by cwtebay View Post
    Is that a Williams on the receiver? I have a 30-03 with that combo and can't seem to get the rear sight out of the picture inside of the 250 yard mark. And I'm fairly certain that I can't even see a 4-5" group with that thing in the way! Nice rifle.

The 4” to 5” group is off sand bags if I’m standing it’s more like 8” lol I’m a shakey bugger. Thanks I love the look of this classic gun, the scars on the stalk are from the house fire it survived in the 20s

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Cast_outlaw View Post
    I do shot it reasonably often it’s my current hunting rifle as I’m a new hunter and want to clip my first tag with my great grandfather rifle but brass is difficult to find and ammo is cost prohibitive at $2.50 a round
    It looks like Graf and Sons have a sale on some, and Midway also has it for not a horrible price.

It looks like Graf and Sons have a sale on some, and Midway also has it for not a horrible price.

But can they deliver to Canada and with exchange rate I figure it will be the same as buying when it’s available as my last 200 factorie rounds were on back order for 2 years to the store I bought it I just lucked out and was on there site at the right time

Boolit Master
    But can they deliver to Canada and with exchange rate I figure it will be the same as buying when it’s available as my last 200 factorie rounds were on back order for 2 years to the store I bought it I just lucked out and was on there site at the right time
    Midway has delivered to Canada for me before, I'm not certain about Graf's - but it would be easy to find out. A few years ago when 30-40 brass was really hard to find I used 303 Brit to make it. It's a bit short, but worked well.

Midway has delivered to Canada for me before, I'm not certain about Graf's - but it would be easy to find out. A few years ago when 30-40 brass was really hard to find I used 303 Brit to make it. It's a bit short, but worked well.

Yeah I know of that trick but I have about 500 pieces right now and as I normally don’t shoot more than 20 to 25 rounds a session I’m in good shape for the time being I also do t shoot any of my guns as much as I would like

Yeah I know of that trick but I have about 500 pieces right now and as I normally don’t shoot more than 20 to 25 rounds a session I’m in good shape for the time being I also do t shoot any of my guns as much as I would like
    Im not sure about BC but where I am you can get 30-40 easily at gun shows for a decent price.

And the US stores dont ship to Canada... sadly. I ship them across to a UPS store and cross the border myself. We are allowed to cross 4000 rounds at a time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12