MidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxReloading EverythingRotoMetals2
Snyders JerkyWidenersLoad DataTitan Reloading
Inline Fabrication Lee Precision
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Changes

Boolit Master

Changes

Come tomorrow I'll be starting a new job. It means a lot of driving 84 miles one way to one plant near 100 miles to another. So I'm not sure how that's going to effect the devotionals I'll just have to play it by ear. We will be working 7 to 5:30 at solvay and 6 to 430 at loynel
    when the dust settles and the smoke clears all that matters is I hear the words " well done my good and faithfully servant "

<(*)(()><

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    You just do what needs done Ronnie . Everyone here understands . Will enjoy reading them anytime you can post them !
    No turning back , No turning back !

Get plenty of sleep and don't be worrying about us. I'll be praying for your safe journeys.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master

Don't fall asleep driving back & forth.
    Political correctness is a national suicide pact.

I am a sovereign individual, accountable
    only to God and my own conscience.

Boolit Master
    ...... I made this drive for about ten years ten years ago lol ive only fell asleep once that was after a 26 hr work day
    when the dust settles and the smoke clears all that matters is I hear the words " well done my good and faithfully servant "

<(*)(()><

USMC 77, USRA 79

Prayers sent sir...
    Any technology not understood, can seem like Magic!!!

I will love the Lord with all my heart, all my soul, and all my mind.

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by rl69 View Post
    ...... I made this drive for about ten years ten years ago lol ive only fell asleep once that was after a 26 hr work day
    Yeah, but you were 10 years younger then. too! Take care of yourself first, then you can care for others.
    Wayne the Shrink

There is no 'right' that requires me to work for you or you to work for me!

Boolit Master

We appreciate you Ronnie, Be safe.

Boolit Grand Master
    Be safe....

I am at a stage in my life that I could not do that for very long.
    Don Verna

Boolit Master
    Not to bad I left this morning just before five got home took care of all my rat killing and short of a shower my day was done at seven therty

Four tens ........... That's out the window six tens we will work Sunday to make up for yesterday

Plenty of time to rest when your dead

<(*)(()><

Boolit Master
    On a defernt note three hr of windshield time is what I need in my life right now God is good

<(*)(()><

Thank you for your faithfulness, Ronnie. Sometimes solitude is a good thing.

Wayne
    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger - or else it gives you a bad rash.
    Venison is free-range, organic, non-GMO and gluten-free

Moderator Emeritus

Ronnie I wish you good luck and pray that you can hold up to that kind of travel....I know that God will be with you and know that He will watch over ya brother! Paul
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Boolit Master

We'll return the favor, be safe...

Boolit Master
    Update
    Well the four tens I was told we would be working...... Was trashed the first day. Six tens....then seven twelves.... I've pulled four sixteen hour days in the past week. I'm running on verry little sleep anywhere from three to six hours a night. They did let us off early yesterday and said come back Monday. So tomorrow we'll be right back at it hopefully just twelve.

When I stoped working down county I was in my late 30s early 40s every one called me RL .....now..... Now them sob's call me ether pawpaw or pop.....what the heck????? When did that happen ????

<(*)(()><

Sign of respect from the young fellas and puts the ladies at ease. Wear it with pride, you earned it, pop.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by rl69 View Post
    Update
    Well the four tens I was told we would be working...... Was trashed the first day. Six tens....then seven twelves.... I've pulled four sixteen hour days in the past week. I'm running on verry little sleep anywhere from three to six hours a night. They did let us off early yesterday and said come back Monday. So tomorrow we'll be right back at it hopefully just twelve.

When I stopped working down county I was in my late 30s early 40s every one called me RL .....now..... Now them sob's call me ether pawpaw or pop.....what the heck????? When did that happen ????
    It creeps up Ronnie . I well remember when the first few called me 'old man' . As we move along flags start going up . I keep forgetting to get my free cup of coffee at Mc Donalds and ask for senior citizen discounts . So what's next for me...Meals on wheels ? lol

Boolit Master

Ronnie, they called me "Old Dad" at my last job. My forearm was a 35 year old guy, and a great boss, who knew his stuff around heavy equipment, and knew how to treat men right. He once was describing a job we had to do and told me, "I don't know why I am telling you how to do it, you have forgotten more than I will ever know." All the guys on his crew busted their butts for him.

Jesus promised to never forsake you, and we wont either brother! Prays for you safety and wellbeing as you travel in the Name of Christ Jesus, amen.
    Maker of Silver Boolits for Werewolf hunting

Boolit Master
    Dang Hickok that it the spot

Charlie I know where every free cup of coffee is in a hundred mile radius I'll be driving along and pull in to so buddy's place just for a cup I tell them I'm just checking on them but really I just what some coffee

<(*)(()><

Yea ..I need to get on board . My body tells me I'm old but my mind just hasn't got the news yet . There's a war going on there . But I think the body will win out in the end .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast