RepackboxTitan ReloadingLee PrecisionRotoMetals2
WidenersMidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad DataReloading Everything
Inline Fabrication

Thread: WTB- 300 BLK subsonic HP boolits-NOE HTC310-247-FN-BO3

WTB- 300 BLK subsonic HP boolits-NOE HTC310-247-FN-BO3

Does anyone have this mold? NOE HTC310-247-FN-BO3. Its a 237 Gr HP. If so, I would like to buy a hundred or so, coated or uncoated, with an alloy that will expand a little at subsonic velocity.

Thanks.

Banned
    I have the 311-247-FN GC, not smooth or HP if you can't find what you're looking for PM me.

I've had really good luck with the 311-232-FN over pistol powder. Accurate/quiet (especially with a can)

Quote Originally Posted by Conditor22 View Post
    I have the 311-247-FN GC, not smooth or HP if you can't find what you're looking for PM me.

I've had really good luck with the 311-232-FN over pistol powder. Accurate/quiet (especially with a can)
    Thanks, but I am wanting to try some hollow point or cup points for expansion tests.

Boolit Master

I have the mold and did have some cast in either range lead or 50/50 plus tin. However, an F3 tornado rearranged all my stuff. Wife, kids and I are safe, just lost a bunch of stuff. If I come across them, I can send you some. It is a RG gas check mold for the 247 whisper. I have/had some cup pointed and with deep hollowpoints. If you have any other takers, dont feel obligated to wait on me. good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by BK7saum View Post
    I have the mold and did have some cast in either range lead or 50/50 plus tin. However, an F3 tornado rearranged all my stuff. Wife, kids and I are safe, just lost a bunch of stuff. If I come across them, I can send you some. It is a RG gas check mold for the 247 whisper. I have/had some cup pointed and with deep hollowpoints. If you have any other takers, dont feel obligated to wait on me. good luck.
    OK,thanks. Please let me know if you find them. Back in 1964, a tornado decimated our house while we were home. We were lucky there were no injuries. I was just 4 days shy of my 12th birthday and I still remember the terror.