Inline FabricationReloading EverythingSnyders JerkyTitan Reloading
RotoMetals2WidenersLee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters Supply
Repackbox Load Data

Thread: WTT or WTB 30 carbine mags

Boolit Master

WTT or WTB 30 carbine mags

I only have 1 15 round mag that is halfway reliable and would like a few more. Does anyone have some they would be willing to trade or sell?

I also would be interested in a few stripper clips.

Boolit Master

We have several mags we can part with also stripers w/spoons, give us a PM with the mfg you may want, letters or numbers stamped on the back.

Boolit Buddy
    PM sent on mags.

Boolit Buddy
    I hate to admit I remember USGI 15 rd clips new in wrap for $3-4 at gun shows back in the day. They are still available albeit at today’s prices, but you have to hunt through all the AR15 stuff to find them.

Boolit Master
    The 15- and 30-round ones made in Korea work very well and they're quite inexpensive. Check AIM, Sarco, etc.

Richard
    Isn't a 9mm just a .45 set on stun? -- Amy W.

"When you disarm the people, you commence to offend them and show that you distrust them either through cowardice or lack of confidence, and both of these opinions generate hatred."
    -- Niccolo Machiavelli

USPSA A32025
    NRA Life

Boolit Mold
    I have several 15 rd GI mags in excellent condition with no rust or dents for $25.00 each, some with a very little rust and no dents for $20 each. I also have two bandoleer kits with 12 stripper clips, 12 chargers, 1 bandoleer and 6 cardboards for $35.00 each, these look new. I also have 6 non GI 30 rd clips in excellent condition for $25.00 each. Everything is + shipping.
    ripper90

Boolit Master
    Dealers get collector prices down here. Bought some of the South Korean 15 & 30 round mags and never looked back. Feed and fit in magwell are perfect. What some folks do not realize when they are looking for M1 carbine mags that have the wrapping on them is the wrapping can hide a multitude of sins. I've seen mags come out of the wrapper covered in rust and pitting. Bought a couple when I bought my Blue Sky carbine and rust and pitting after the wrapper was removed. what makes it so hard when checking is the wrapper has almost the same color as rust. Bead blast and reblue will still show the pits but the reblue does make them better looking. Frank