Snyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2Titan Reloading
Inline FabricationLee PrecisionRepackboxReloading Everything
Wideners Load Data

Thread: Thanks!!! George one dollar bill...or George the animal steel one dollar bill!!!

Boolit Grand Master Tripplebeards's Avatar

Thanks!!! George one dollar bill...or George the animal steel one dollar bill!!!

I was at home in the Jon doing some paperwork when I heard a knock at the door. It was going to be a while so yelled to hold on. After about minute or two I heard some rusting in the house. I yelled again, hold on I’m almost done...as I was having some issues from the dogfish I tried and posted about the other day on the weirdest things we’ve ate.

The next thing I hear was a yahoo!, some fast foot steps, and my front door slammed! Finally got done doing my business and wandered into the living room to inspect what was all the ruckus and to see what happened. Here’s what I found...

OLD GEORGE came to visit!!! He dropped off a generous pile of 45 colt brass!... and found my whitetail whiskey! He hammered down almost the whole bottle within seconds but Luckily he left me one slug. For some strange reason he stripped down. George left his shorts, drawers, socks, and who flung poo t shirt behind! I looked out the door and saw a bright white hiney jumping out of the neighbors hot tub with two bikini tops in hand making a mad dash in the opposite direction! I yelled come back! Come back!...but George had his prize and must have been heading home ...or away from the law as I heard sirens coming. Thanks for the hooter shots from my hot neighbor girls! What a bonus!!! I thought the brass was more than enough until I saw the light...headlights!...huge headlights!!! George you are an ANIMAL!!! Hope you made it home without getting a cold...or shrinkage! Lol , thanks again! Your pal for life, Tripplebeards.

USMC 77, USRA 79

LOL.... George reminds me of one of those swashbuckling swordsman like the 4th musketeer... what was that guy that wore the eye mask and was a ladies man.. was it zorro?
    Last edited by Markopolo; 05-23-2019 at 05:22 PM.
    Any technology not understood, can seem like Magic!!!

I will love the Lord with all my heart, all my soul, and all my mind.

Is that a pink ruffle on one of Georges socks? Wonder where he copped those.
    Last edited by Minerat; 05-24-2019 at 06:51 PM.
    Steve,

Life Member NRA
    Colorado Rifle Club member
    Rocky Mtn Gun Owners member
    NAGR member

Boolit Master

Great Big LOL!!!
    Echo
    USAF Ret
    DPS, 2600
    NRA Benefactor
    O&U
    One of the most endearing sights in the world is the vision of a naked good-looking woman leaving the bedroom to make breakfast. Bolivar Shagnasty (I believe that Lazarus Long also said it, but I can't find any record of it.)