Lee PrecisionRepackboxMidSouth Shooters SupplyADvertise here
RotoMetals2Titan ReloadingInline Fabrication

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910
Results 181 to 198 of 198

Thread: ReRun - Mihec 359640 158gr HP or 170gr Solid Dual Crimp Groove

  1. #181
    Boolit Buddy AZBrian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Chandler, AZ
    Posts
    105
    Please add another for me - the 4 cavity HP, all pins, no lube groove. brian.dinse at yahoo dot com. Thank you!!

  2. #182
    Vendor Sponsor

    Lakehouse2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Holly, Michigan
    Posts
    1,711
    Hi Brian, I've added you, thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by AZBrian View Post
    Please add another for me - the 4 cavity HP, all pins, no lube groove. brian.dinse at yahoo dot com. Thank you!!

  3. #183
    I'll take one too. 4 cavity brass, all pins, with handles.

    Atobwill at gmail

  4. #184
    Vendor Sponsor

    Lakehouse2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Holly, Michigan
    Posts
    1,711
    Awesome, I've added you to the list!

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolHandMoss View Post
    I'll take one too. 4 cavity brass, all pins, with handles.

    Atobwill at gmail

  5. #185
    Boolit Bub
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    central MN
    Posts
    36
    Put me down for a 2 cavity, all pins

    saharahg@yahooDOTcom

  6. #186
    Vendor Sponsor

    Lakehouse2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Holly, Michigan
    Posts
    1,711
    Quote Originally Posted by saturn View Post
    Put me down for a 2 cavity, all pins

    saharahg@yahooDOTcom
    Yes Sir, I've got you on the list!

  7. #187
    Boolit Buddy dimaprok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    311
    Please add me for 2 Cavity HP all pins included dimaprok at gmail dot com

  8. #188
    Vendor Sponsor

    Lakehouse2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Holly, Michigan
    Posts
    1,711
    Quote Originally Posted by dimaprok View Post
    Please add me for 2 Cavity HP all pins included dimaprok at gmail dot com
    Yes Sir, Ive added you to the list.

  9. #189
    Boolit Mold
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    7
    Please add one for me - the 4 cavity HP, all pins, no lube groove. Thank you Scott.
    RT4406 at aol dot com

  10. #190
    Vendor Sponsor

    Lakehouse2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Holly, Michigan
    Posts
    1,711
    Thank you, I've got you on the list!

    Quote Originally Posted by RT4406 View Post
    Please add one for me - the 4 cavity HP, all pins, no lube groove. Thank you Scott.
    RT4406 at aol dot com

  11. #191
    I’m in.
    4 Cavity HP, All pins included with no lube grove, plus handles.
    Redoldspot at gmail dot com
    Last edited by rcn11thacr; 01-17-2021 at 01:40 PM.
    Blackhorse Scout

  12. #192
    Vendor Sponsor

    Lakehouse2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Holly, Michigan
    Posts
    1,711
    Thanks again, I've got you on the list!

    Quote Originally Posted by rcn11thacr View Post
    I’m in.
    4 Cavity HP, All pins included with no lube grove, plus handles.
    Redoldspot at gmail dot com

  13. #193
    Are these coming gas check or plain base as default?

    Can I request one gc cavity and 3 plain base?
    Last edited by CoolHandMoss; 01-18-2021 at 12:35 PM.

  14. #194
    Boolit Master


    MrWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    NE West Virginia
    Posts
    2,921
    Lakehouse please put some handles with mine also. 8 cav aluminum #5 in that section.

    Thanks,
    Ron

  15. #195
    Vendor Sponsor

    Lakehouse2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Holly, Michigan
    Posts
    1,711
    Sorry coolhands, because this is an existing Cherry, and Miha only made it for the FB, that is the only option on this GB. If there is enough interest we could start a seperate thread and have a new cherry made for the GC option.


    Quote Originally Posted by CoolHandMoss View Post
    Are these coming gas check or plain base as default?

    Can I request one gc cavity and 3 plain base?

  16. #196
    Vendor Sponsor

    Lakehouse2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Holly, Michigan
    Posts
    1,711
    I updated for you. Stay safe!

    Quote Originally Posted by MrWolf View Post
    Lakehouse please put some handles with mine also. 8 cav aluminum #5 in that section.

    Thanks,
    Ron

  17. #197
    (Smokedog2) - 4 cav HP brass -- pins, and handle - jeffm004 at gmail dot com - Zip 45042

    If gas checked becomes an option, I'm interested in that as well.

  18. #198
    Vendor Sponsor

    Lakehouse2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Holly, Michigan
    Posts
    1,711
    Quote Originally Posted by smokedog2 View Post
    (Smokedog2) - 4 cav HP brass -- pins, and handle - jeffm004 at gmail dot com - Zip 45042

    If gas checked becomes an option, I'm interested in that as well.
    Thank you Sir, you are on the list!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Abbreviations used in Reloading

BP Bronze Point IMR Improved Military Rifle PTD Pointed
BR Bench Rest M Magnum RN Round Nose
BT Boat Tail PL Power-Lokt SP Soft Point
C Compressed Charge PR Primer SPCL Soft Point "Core-Lokt"
HP Hollow Point PSPCL Pointed Soft Point "Core Lokt" C.O.L. Cartridge Overall Length
PSP Pointed Soft Point Spz Spitzer Point SBT Spitzer Boat Tail
LRN Lead Round Nose LWC Lead Wad Cutter LSWC Lead Semi Wad Cutter
GC Gas Check