Titan ReloadingSnyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackbox
Reloading EverythingLoad DataRotoMetals2Wideners
Lee Precision Inline Fabrication
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Glyphosate - a carcinogen (or not)?

Boolit Grand Master

Who makes Round-Up? Monsanto...oh, you mean the target of the progressive left and global warming, anti-business fanatics for GMO foods? Sound kinda fishy?
    I Am Descended From Men Who Would Not Be Ruled

Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum

Boolit Buddy
    The honey bees have to be in danger if you spray a field with insecticide where honey bees are located they cant help but get killed IMHO. For years I have seen corn fields with dead birds laying all over the ground due to eating corn seed which had been coated with some type of chemical. Our local bird population is close to nil compared to the 80's. We are going to suffer from this one way or another.

Boolit Master
    30 miles South of Cheyenne, unfortunately
    Quote Originally Posted by KCSO View Post
    Bacon is too, I am attempting suicide by bacon, tried again this morning.
    AHA!! So you are the reason bacon is $3.50=$4.00 a pound. STOP it! At those prices I can't attempt to even make myself mildly ill much less terminal.
    When it's time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark.... and brother, it's STARTING TO RAIN!!

Boolit Master

[Thread Hack=ON]
    Quote Originally Posted by kenyerian View Post
    I've used RU for years and the generic that is sold in Farm supply stores. Follow instructions. don't use on a windy day. and wear protective clothing. I have worried about for years and am very cautious with it. Back around 2000 I had a litter of Beagle puppies. I kept one and rehomed the other six. They all developed cancer and died before they were 4. I've always wondered what caused it. Had litters before and after and it never happened again. I did stop spraying around the kennels. Beagle puppies get into everything and they ran loose a lot so it could have been anything.
    Did you feed them Blue Buffalo dog food? That killed my Treeing Tennessee Brindle, Lucy, and our Russian Blue / Maine Coon mixed cat, Shadow. )@^# Chinese pollution in dog and cat food sold in these United States.
    [Thread Hack = OFF]
    If it was easy, anybody could do it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234