RepackboxInline FabricationWidenersMidSouth Shooters Supply
Reloading EverythingLee PrecisionLoad DataTitan Reloading
RotoMetals2 Snyders Jerky

Thread: Bullseye Camera Systems ON SALE

Bullseye Camera Systems ON SALE

Midway has this on sale. Could not resist. Will be here Wednesday!!! :happy:
    Been wanting one for a long time
    Best price I have seen:

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/13...-camera-system

Safe shooting
    Doug
    Enjoy life but remember, we are only practicing for something better !!

Mine arrived today. Setup was a breeze. Only used it at 100 yards but hookup was strong. NO problems whatsoever. I read the reviews also,but everyone I know personally who has one is very satisfied. I didn't gamble at $699 but at $299 I just could not resist. All the functions also worked as advertised. Hope everyone else who purchased gets lucky also. When I get a chance to stretch it out will let you know.
    Safe shooting
    Doug

Moderator Emeritus

I looked at them after you posted the deal. I also read a lot of the negative reviews with problems after a short period of time. Please keep us posted on your results. I did notice on Optics Planet that they were discontinued by the manufacturer. Good luck.

I use a wireless camera/receiver plugged into an old broken DVD player (video in still works).

It’s a camera/RX designed for remote controlled aircraft and model rockets. It was about $120 a decade ago, still works.

I don’t have video using it as a target camera but I do have this one that shows the rig.

Even cheaper these days is a broken drone that the camera still works on, will link back to a “smart phone” and you can even capture photos of the target as you go.

Boolit Master
    Hmm, I thought about mounting a stuffed wabbit on a bat powered RC car for coyote calling. Mounting a target on it could be interesting. Just drive the target back to the shooter every once in a while.

Three44s
    Quote Originally Posted by Bret4207

“There is more to this than dumping lead in a hole.”

That one never occurred to me.

This is what the drone image looks like sent back to a cellphone. The target is in the bullet trap 100 yards down range in this photo.

The camera captured a little glare but you can get the idea.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 44B663AC-16F7-4F57-A4BF-B7E0E5DB96E4.jpg  

Boolit Buddy

Mine is on the way

Just got to shoot with new camera system. Hook up was solid and quick. set up also a breeze. Functioned flawlessly. Shot Grandson's 30/30 Contender and my OTT 223AI as well as my Custom shop 357 Max. 94 degree temp took a little of the fun out of it. But any day spent with My Grandson is a Great one. He just turned 21 and is building his on life, so PaPa time is indeed precious. Not the best instructions in the world but I am going to watch the videos and figure out what all it will do. It will show each shot and saves a LOT of Walking. Bottom line I am very satisfied and would not be without one. If this heat wave breaks will try to get to local range with son-in-law and stretch it out to 300 yards.
    Safe shooting
    Doug

Forgot to tell about the mysterious moving hole. LOL Grandson said PaPa I am seeing 4 holes and just shot three times. We were both watching on our individual phones (a feature I really like) and since I had not pushed the show shot button, I pushed it to update as I was only seeing three. My picture immediately updated and I also had four holes. The strange thing is my 4th hole was two inches higher that his. I pushed it and it updated again and to my dismay it was about an inch higher again. Thinking the worst, I said this camera may be a piece of junk, but we headed for the target and when we got there the "moving hole" and its six tiny legs had almost reached the top of the target. A quick thump and a Very memorable glance at each other followed by a hardy laugh and we were back to three holes. A memory for a lifetime and a story I am sure we will share with family and friends. Sometimes you can't even believe what you see.
    Safe shooting
    Doug

Boolit Master

I have been using one, at least once a week, for about three years without any problems. It will do 300 yards just fine. I don't know the full range because I mostly shoot 200 yards or less.
    NRA Benefactor Member NRA Golden Eagle

My brother just bought one during the sale. We tried it at 100 yards yesterday. Worked very well. We will be testing it on steel target at 1800-2200 yards in a few weeks. I'll let you know how it does at those extreme distances.
    The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.
    Proverbs 1:7

Here are our results using the camera system at one mile.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7nHIFxFW_I&t=27s
    The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.

Thanks for the heads up on the sale...that was just the excuse I needed to send one to a friend.
    a m e r i c a n p r a v d a

Be a Patriot . . . expose their lies!

“In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.” G. Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by OS OK View Post
    Thanks for the heads up on the sale...that was just the excuse I needed to send one to a friend.
    Someone will be happy!