RotoMetals2Titan ReloadingWidenersMidSouth Shooters Supply
RepackboxLee PrecisionReloading EverythingSnyders Jerky
Load Data Inline Fabrication

Thread: French Dip Dumplings...

Boolit Master

French Dip Dumplings...

To tie onto Reverend Al's roast beef post, I thought I'd share a new one I just tried that the missus and I liked.
    Put a can of French onion soup in a pot (or mix up a package) and warm up. Put 1lb give or take, thin sliced roast beef in the soup to warm. While that's warming up, roll out a can of biscuits flat (8 individual biscuits). With a slotted spoon, scoop out some roast beef without any of the soup and place in center of a biscuit, top with Italian cheese, and pinch it together over top of the beef making a dumpling of sorts. Repeat till you have all 8 done and are out of beef. Bake in the oven to cook the biscuits, serve with the reserved soup as a French dip. Really good for leftovers!
    Raisin' Black Angus cows, outta gas, outta money, outta tags, low on boolits, but full 'a hope on the Rocky Mountain Eastern Slope!
    Why does a man with a 7mag never panic buy? Because a man with a 7mag has no need to panic!

"If you ain't shootin', you should be reloadin' if you ain't reloadin' you should be movin', if you ain't movin', somebody's gonna come by and cut your head off and put it on a stick!" Words to fight by, from Clint Smith

Hmmmm .... might just have to try that one! Thanks for the home-grown recipe!
    I may have passed my "Best Before" date, but I haven't reached my "Expiry" date!

Boolit Master
    I have to be honest Reverend and can't take credit for the recipe, but it turned out pretty good on our test run! Hope all is well in beautiful BC, need to get up there and see some family soon!
    Raisin' Black Angus cows, outta gas, outta money, outta tags, low on boolits, but full 'a hope on the Rocky Mountain Eastern Slope!
    Why does a man with a 7mag never panic buy? Because a man with a 7mag has no need to panic!

"If you ain't shootin', you should be reloadin' if you ain't reloadin' you should be movin', if you ain't movin', somebody's gonna come by and cut your head off and put it on a stick!" Words to fight by, from Clint Smith

Weather has been great lately with very few rainy days so I've been getting in some range time!
    I may have passed my "Best Before" date, but I haven't reached my "Expiry" date!