Lee PrecisionRotoMetals2Titan ReloadingInline Fabrication
Reloading EverythingWidenersLoad DataMidSouth Shooters Supply
Repackbox

Thread: Pyramyd air scam

Boolit Master

Pyramyd air scam

Canadians should be aware of Pyramyd Air's policy of shipping to Canada only By UPS, instead of US postal service. The current UPS service results in heavy brokerage fees for the end user, of course once it is out the door P/A cares little about the final cost to consumer. Take your US business elsewhere and insist that they use US postal service, I've never had a problem with ordering elsewhere and making that stipulation. Their customer service people just keep repeating that they "have a contract with UPS", I'm sure UPS is loving it and there prolly is kickbacks.

Boolit Master

I have dealt with other companies who only use UPS. I prefer the USPS myself, as they are generally much faster, and with Flat Rate boxes, cheaper for some things.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Springfield View Post
    I have dealt with other companies who only use UPS. I prefer the USPS myself, as they are generally much faster, and with Flat Rate boxes, cheaper for some things.
    But you don't have to pay brokerage fees, which don't exist, there are no brokerage fees when using US Postal service.

I buy from a company in Minn. and the website has a minimum FedEx shipping fee. I call the parts department and they ship USPS and my small part shipping is $8 or less. Minn. has high air terminal fees due to one airline holding them all (zero competition) that means FedEx or UPS pass those fees on with my order unless I call and ask for the USPS shipping.
    Scrap.... because all the really pithy and emphatic four letter words were taken and we had to describe this source of casting material somehow so we added an "S" to what non casters and wives call what we collect.

Kind of hard to claim to love America while one is hating half the Americans that disagree with you. One nation indivisible requires work.

Feedback page http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=RogerDat

Boolit Master

Have you looked into buying from Airguns of Arizona, Airgun Depot, Utah Airguns one of the others?
    Amendments
    The Second there to protect the First!