RotoMetals2Reloading EverythingLee PrecisionSnyders Jerky
WidenersMidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan ReloadingRepackbox
Inline Fabrication Load Data
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What boolit for 327 federal magnum.

Boolit Master
    Just picked up the sp101 and 2 boxes of American Eagle 100gr. Have some family stuff to take care of but I hope to empty those factory rounds this weekend. Wish I could post a pic, the walnut inserts in the grip are absolutely georgous!

Boolit Grand Master

The wood might look ok, but I can't imagine those grips fitting any man. I have yet to meet someone who likes them. Lot's of guys like hogue grips, my favorite is the pachmayer grips.

Boolit Master

Some time ago 2 Dogs posted a drawing of various .32 boolits comparing their length to the length of various cylinders for .32 cal handguns. I have it saved on my computer but don't know how to repost it.

Maybe someone knows the thread that it was first posted in.

This drawing points out very plainly the short Single Seven cylinder but it does indicate that the 327 Single Seven Mjolnir Group Buy boolit will fit(barely).

I found the thread. It was the group buy thread. The drawing is in Post #43 here: http://tinyurl.com/y5opywhy
    John
    W.TN

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by alamogunr View Post
    Some time ago 2 Dogs posted a drawing of various .32 boolits comparing their length to the length of various cylinders for .32 cal handguns. I have it saved on my computer but don't know how to repost it.

Maybe someone knows the thread that it was first posted in.

This drawing points out very plainly the short Single Seven cylinder but it does indicate that the 327 Single Seven Mjolnir Group Buy boolit will fit(barely).

I found the thread. It was the group buy thread. The drawing is in Post #43 here: http://tinyurl.com/y5opywhy
    Thank you! That helps a lot.

Boolit Master
    I ordered the lee 100gr rn in 2 cavity as funds are a little low right now. As I collect more money I will continue my search for the perfect 100gr boolit for 32 long, 32 mag, and 327, in the henry rifle and all revolvers.

Boolit Grand Master
    That 105 gr HP I got from a MP group buy a few years ago sounds as close as I can get to what you are describing. Would you like me to send you a handful to try? PM me.

Froggie
    "It aint easy being green!"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12