RotoMetals2Load DataLee PrecisionReloading Everything
Inline FabricationWidenersTitan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters Supply
Repackbox

Thread: JSB Hades?

Boolit Buddy

JSB Hades?

Has anyone tried the new .22 JSB Hades pellets? I compared them with the standard JSB 15 grain domes. The Hades are very accurate out of my rifle. I can only shoot out to 45 yards and they edged out the Diabolos in a 10 mph cross wind. Can’t wait to introduce them to some pigeons tomorrow morning.

1 mile from chickahominy river ( swamp) central va
    Have to give them a go myself.

Boolit Buddy
    Well we visited the dairy barns today and dropped 50 pigeons in just over an hour. Previously we were using 22 caliber 14.3 grain Crosman Premier HP and JSB 15.89 domes. Although both projectiles worked well both would go completely through the bodies. Of the 50 we dropped with Hades today, there were NO exit wounds. Every shot was DRT (Dead Right There). Very humane pellets, most effective I’ve used to date. My buddy uses a P-rod and I’m using a FX Streamline on medium power. Extremely accurate in both rifles. I would highly recommend folks to try these pellets for pesting or hunting.

Boolit Master

Yep! Excellent pellets I've been shooting squirrels and other varmints with them in a Daystate Huntsman about 840 fps and they kill a lot better than any dome pellet that I have shot.

RB

Boolit Mold
    Quote Originally Posted by igolfat8 View Post
    Well we visited the dairy barns today and dropped 50 pigeons in just over an hour. Previously we were using 22 caliber 14.3 grain Crosman Premier HP and JSB 15.89 domes. Although both projectiles worked well both would go completely through the bodies. Of the 50 we dropped with Hades today, there were NO exit wounds. Every shot was DRT (Dead Right There). Very humane pellets, most effective I’ve used to date. My buddy uses a P-rod and I’m using a FX Streamline on medium power. Extremely accurate in both rifles. I would highly recommend folks to try these pellets for pesting or hunting.
    One of the things I hated when pesting around barns was the pellet leaving the animal.....my issue was starlings....and I had to fall back to an old Crosman 2200 so I could easy "adjust" the power for inside and outside the barns.