RepackboxInline FabricationTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2
WidenersReloading EverythingSnyders JerkyLee Precision
Load Data MidSouth Shooters Supply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So which Manuals - First and to expand library

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerDat View Post
    I would like to avoid having that big supply of components on hand too.

Little Supply tends to grow and multiply by itself, effectively becoming a Big Supply.

Quote Originally Posted by Petander View Post

Little Supply tends to grow and multiply by itself, effectively becoming a Big Supply.
    As most of you here know, I get somewhat carried away when it comes to tools, gadgets and the like. Just compulsive that way I guess. I must have over thirty different wad types in three different gauges and way to many different types of hulls and still have a hard time hitting the barn standing in it. LOL I moved to cast bullets in rifles because it was too easy with jacketed then to this shotgun slug shooting when cast got easy. Think I've finally found something hard enough to suit me but I am having a lot of fun with it. A lot of that comes from the good hearted guys that post here in the shotgun sub-forum. Thanks guys. Gp

We all love you too!

Randy
    "It's not how well you do what you know how to do,,,It's how well you do what you DON'T know how to do!"
    www.buchananprecisionmachine.com

I know who I'm going to invite to MY garage sale! Idaho is only a couple of days away...

Using the links people have provided and my Lyman manual I'm slowly putting together what I think I will order to align with the powders I have and at least one I think I would like to have. I will be getting the main BPI manual along with that order.

Will post what I come up with a shopping list so wiser heads can possibly advise on potential improvements.
    Scrap.... because all the really pithy and emphatic four letter words were taken and we had to describe this source of casting material somehow so we added an "S" to what non casters and wives call what we collect.

Kind of hard to claim to love America while one is hating half the Americans that disagree with you. One nation indivisible requires work.

Feedback page http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=RogerDat

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12