Titan ReloadingLoad DataInline FabricationRepackbox
Lee PrecisionRotoMetals2WidenersMidSouth Shooters Supply
Reloading Everything
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Group size

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by rfd View Post
    Ha! I might have to order something from there. I don't own any black rifles, but I do have a green one

Chris.

Boolit Master
    Coffee?

Might be good for case filler if cornmeal isn't handy.

Quote Originally Posted by BrentD View Post
    Coffee?

Might be good for case filler if cornmeal isn't handy.
    And smell better too.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Lead pot View Post
    And smell better too.
    Only if it the best, freshest stuff. Most coffee smells like fresh asphalt to me.

Fresh asphalt is always better than potholes no matter how it smells

Banned

First thing in the morning, I love the smell of a good pot of Columbian roast brewing, and then in my cup. Just a bit later in the morning followed by ...

“Smell that? You smell that? Black powder, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of black powder in the morning ..... "

Boolit Master
    Brent you are not a coffee drinker? I'm sort of addicted to the stuff, but I mostly drink straight espresso. I got into it as my first programming job had unlimited free coffee. We used to have marathon programming sessions to meet deadlines where we'd stay up all night drinking coffee. It's certainly not something that helps the shooting though!

Chris.

Boolit Master
    Nope, can't imagine why people drink the stuff. Basically a bunch of botanical toxic waste compounds. That stuff is nasty, expensive, and screws with your mind.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by BrentD View Post
    Nope, can't imagine why people drink the stuff. Basically a bunch of botanical toxic waste compounds. That stuff is nasty, expensive, and screws with your mind.
    I certainly cannot argue with that. At least not by using logic

Chris.

I personally wouldn't trust someone who does not drink coffee. They're just not right, in the head!
    Jim Kluskens
    aka Distant Thunder

Black powder paper patching is a journey, enjoy the ride!

I just looked to see if coffee had any health benefits. From what I see I think I will have more then 5 cups a day.

https://gethealthyu.com/wake-up-to-w...cup-of-coffee/

Boolit Master
    Kurt, that was obviously put together by the Coffee Lobby - They are so much more powerful than the NRA, you wouldn't believe it. And they don't even have Wayne LaPierre's wardrobe expense account

That stuff will kill ya... Trust me on this.

Studies show that caffeine and coffee can delay the onset of Alzheimer’s, even in seniors who already have some form of mild dementia. Research shows that caffeine blocks inflammation in the brain, specifically adenosine receptors, which can start a chain reaction that begins the mind’s cognitive decline.
    Jim Kluskens
    aka Distant Thunder

A few of coffee's positive effects on modern civilization.

1) What ultimately became the New York Stock Exchange really began in a coffee house.

2) Originating in Yemen, traveling to Turkey and then moving to Europe by the mid-seventeenth century, coffee was about a lifestyle change. Because of a polluted water supply, beer had been a typical European’s beverage-of-choice. Starting with a breakfast of a bowl of beer soup (actually an eggs and beer and butter mixture), you could have sipped beer throughout the day.
    The arrival of coffee resulted in less beer and more caffeine in the European diet. Or, as New Yorker Magazine writer Malcolm Gladwell explained, they chose “being jittery to being drunk.” Meanwhile, we could say that London’s coffee houses became idea incubators while factory workers became more alert. Coffee has even received some of the credit for the increase in productivity and innovation that characterized the industrial revolution.

3) Defined as the learning that makes people more productive, human capital’s potential has been boosted by caffeine and the coffee houses where people gathered to share ideas and trade stocks and bonds.
    Jim Kluskens
    aka Distant Thunder

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Distant Thunder View Post
    A few of coffee's positive effects on modern civilization.

1) What ultimately became the New York Stock Exchange really began in a coffee house.

2) Originating in Yemen, traveling to Turkey and then moving to Europe by the mid-seventeenth century, coffee was about a lifestyle change. Because of a polluted water supply, beer had been a typical European’s beverage-of-choice. Starting with a breakfast of a bowl of beer soup (actually an eggs and beer and butter mixture), you could have sipped beer throughout the day.
    The arrival of coffee resulted in less beer and more caffeine in the European diet. Or, as New Yorker Magazine writer Malcolm Gladwell explained, they chose “being jittery to being drunk.” Meanwhile, we could say that London’s coffee houses became idea incubators while factory workers became more alert. Coffee has even received some of the credit for the increase in productivity and innovation that characterized the industrial revolution.

3) Defined as the learning that makes people more productive, human capital’s potential has been boosted by caffeine and the coffee houses where people gathered to share ideas and trade stocks and bonds.
    I"ll go with that,2 cups and off to kill a turkey/Ed

As I raise my cup of coffee to you, ED, "Go kill a turkey!"!
    Jim Kluskens
    aka Distant Thunder

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Garfield in bed.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	11.8 KB 
ID:	241935
    without coffee!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Garfield with coffee.jpg.png 
Views:	165 
Size:	38.3 KB 
ID:	241936
    with coffee!!!
    Jim Kluskens
    aka Distant Thunder

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123