MidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2Inline FabricationRepackbox
Snyders JerkyLoad DataReloading EverythingTitan Reloading
Wideners Lee Precision
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Prayers needed

Prayers needed

Calling all Prayer warriors. The devil has been working on My mind and I am fighting depression.

The body is gaining weight and strength but a lot of small things that need changed.

PLEASE Pray hard for strength for Me to not slip into depression
    God Bless
    Stay Safe

Charles Steen

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Still here and sill Praying .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Master

Charles, Gus and I think and pray for you and yours daily.

Praying for you brother. May God give you the strength to overcome this evil. In Jesus name. Amen.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master

Been there before in my life also,...…. prayers for you brother, in Christ Jesus Name!
    Maker of Silver Boolits for Werewolf hunting

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Charles we are praying for you to have victory over this situation, Jesus promised he is always with you and I believe he is.
    In Jesus name we pray
    Amen

1 mile from chickahominy river ( swamp) central va
    Happy to send prayers.

Boolit Master

Prayers sent
    "In God we trust, in all others, check the manual!"

Moderator Emeritus

xbeeman412, been gone for a few weeks and I am sorry that you are still having problems......

Father, xbeeman412 has been suffering from his loss and I pray that You give him peace and comfort from those issues that affecting his mental well being. He is a follower of You and I lift him up onto You for Your blessings, comfort and peace. AMEN
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Hang in there brother! I know how hard climbing out of that depression hole can be.

Positive attitude helps, but can be hard when it hits ya.

Prayers lifted.

Keep fighting the good fight.

USMC 77, USRA 79

Prayers sent sir.
    Any technology not understood, can seem like Magic!!!

I will love the Lord with all my heart, all my soul, and all my mind.

Boolit Buddy
    All my prayers to you! Trust and lean on the Lord, He will help you through.

Boolit Master

We are here for you!

Boolit Master

We are praying for you and know that "all" things are for our good and God's glory!

Boolit Master
    I've been fighting it myself. God took and showed me a few things that have helped.
    First he has a plan for me.... This plan is now!!! not somthing that is coming in the future. And this plan has nothing to do with my joy, comfort, or rest.... This plan is to be like Jeuses!! a servent!!! so others can be filled with joy, rest,and comfort. And as long as I'm focused on the people around me, and the plan he has for me in there lives. I don't have time with worry about what I'm going threw.

I'll say this works 100% of the time. As long as I'm not focused on me I'm not depressed now if I can only figure out how to keep my mind on God and the people around me him 100% of the time I'll never be depressed
    Ronnie Landry
    when the dust settles and the smoke clears all that matters is I hear the words " well done my good and faithfully servant "

<(*)(()><

Boolit Grand Master

Read the above at least twice! Paul tells us to "take every thought captive, for the days are evil". This suggests that we are capable of controling and changing our thinking patterns and are responsible to do so. The more I am focused on God and what He has already done for me, and am always looking for what he has for me to do I don't have a lot of thoughts that need captivity.
    Wayne the Shrink

There is no 'right' that requires me to work for you or you to work for me!

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    I ask you personally to pray for our brother and commit to keep him in your prayers . He needs us in his life right now .
    Thank you .
    Charlie
    Last edited by Boaz; 05-05-2019 at 03:27 PM.
    No turning back , No turning back !

Moderator Emeritus

You're in my prayers beeman. Depression is one of the toughest things that a person can have to deal with, but Christ can see you through that or anything else. Just remember, bad things happen to good people for two reasons: 1. To teach them something; or 2. To let them show others in a similar situation how a Christian can work through anything with the aid or our Savior. Some of us are picked to provide a good example for others, who are losing their grip on it all. Keep your perspective, and keep the faith. You can handle this, even if it's not what you want. God bless you my friend.

One tip: It usually helps to get out among like-minded folks and get busy doing something. My wife manages a Christian thrift store, and a couple of her best workers are ones who are fighting depression when they're home alone. At work, they're so cheerful they usually set the mood for the whole bunch there. It's amazing how salving simple good company can provide for us, if we'll just get up and find it and use it, and not sit alone. Ask your church leaders if there's somewhere they need a good volunteer, preferably one where you'd be working with others. It can not only help, it can change your outlook 180 degrees! Hope this helps.

Boolit Master
    Prayers sent.
    jim

Boolit Master

You've got it.
    Bill
    Micah 6:8
    He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?

"I don't have hobbies - I'm developing a robust post-apocalyptic skill set"
    I may be discharged and retired but I'm sure I did not renounce the oath that I solemnly swore!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast