Titan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters SupplyStainLess Steel MediaGraf & Sons
Lee PrecisionRotoMetals2Inline FabricationBallisti-Cast

Thread: Free PDF Targets for 11" x 17" Ledger Paper

Boolit Master

Free PDF Targets for 11" x 17" Ledger Paper

Many of you may have need of inexpensive targets for various functions. The following zip file contains multiple variations of targets....they are all PDF files. These are targets I designed over the years for various chores. There are pistol targets, rifle targets (open sights + scopes), and a few general duty targets. They range in use from 50 yards to 500 yards.

If you work in an area with access to Ledger Size paper (11" x 17") this is the size these files are designed for. Alternately, you can take the files on a thumb drive to a local Kinkos and get them printed on plain copy paper for fairly cheap.

There are 16 ledger size targets in the zip file. Below are two samples of the 16.

The zip file shows to be about 95k.

To download all the PDF files as a single .zip file click here.

Here is a sample of what they look like:

Last edited by Texasflyboy; 10-21-2008 at 08:16 PM.
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

http://www.hensleygibbs.com

Boolit Master
    First, the fantastic H&G site, Now a good collection of printable target. Thanks tom

Matt

Boolit Master
    Thanks for the thanks....

As a side note, a dandy free carrier can be made with a large FedEx Shipping box (free) and a cannabilized yellow Interoffice envelope thusly:

Assemble the Fed Ex Box (large) by sealing one end only with the built in adhesive strip. Carefully remove the adhesive strip on the other end, its possible to do this. Scrape the edge of the adhesive strip and it will likely start to peel, allowing you to remove and discard it.

Once you have sealed one end, and removed and discarded the adhesive strip on the opposite end, you will need a way to seal the end where you removed the adhesive strip. This is where the standard yellow interoffice envelope comes in. Carefully, with scissors, or your favorite $300 razor sharp pocketknife , cut out the string closure devices. The should be a string attached to a red paper circle that wraps around another red circle to keep these envelopes closed. Simply cut these out (I leave about 2" to 3" of paper around these when I cut them out) and tape/tape glue them to the open Fed Ex box end where you removed the adhesive.

You now have a low cost/free resealable box to keep your targets in.

When mine get ratty, I stop off and get a new one.

Yeah, I'm cheap. More money for lead, powder, and primers is my mantra.

http://www.hensleygibbs.com