Titan ReloadingLee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders Jerky
Reloading EverythingLoad DataRepackboxWideners
RotoMetals2 Inline Fabrication
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Why are the only good Muslims, moderate Muslims?

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Thundarstick View Post
    So why is is the discussion of a political ideology veiled in a religion been allowed to remain in theology, and not been moved to the PIT?
    I agree with you but this is where it currently is located, so I have not posted here since the topic started here & I had something to say.

It will take a staff member to move it, so until then, as long as it remains here it is still open for discussion.
    2nd Amend./U.S. Const. - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

~~ WWG1WGA ~~

Restore the Republic!!!

For the Fudds > "Those who appease a tiger, do so in the hope that the tiger will eat them last." -Winston Churchill.

President Reagan tells it like it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6MwPgPK7WQ

Phil Robertson explains the Wall: https://youtu.be/f9d1Wof7S4o

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by dtknowles View Post
    I agree that Islam is way worse than Christianity but Christians have killed way more Muslims that Muslim have kill Christians. The Oppression of Islam is horrible.

I would like to see the facts for that statement if ya don't mind, as I do not believe that it is as accurate as you may think.

Yes, I could go look it up myself, but since you offered the statement, I ask that you provide some sources for the "numbers" to substantiate the statement.

Part of the problem as I see it is that many Christians do not really follow the will of Jesus, they are not filled with the Love that Jesus taught.

I think the person who posted this picture and the people who put up the billboard, if it is real, would claim to be Christian.

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...=1#post4639050

That is something you will have to address with the person who posted it. I do not want to make a comment in particular and appear as though I am answering for another, but I will say that when I was in the Corps long ago, that was a common phrase, so it rings true that it may still be in use in some places. (I will add though - A bit of history that some may or may not remember , but in Beirut, Lebanon 1983, a mohammedan truck bomb was set off at a barracks full of U.S. Marines & other US military personnel while they were asleep, due to the need for the U.S. Chain of Command having to get authorization to chamber(lock & load) the firearms to use their firearms in defense of that barracks, from all the way back to the top leadership, to pass the order down for the sentries who were guarding that area, so they were unable to stop or hinder the attack, & during the time I was in the Corps, there were those who were there who did not return from it & I knew some of them. The loss of our brothers & sisters in arms under such conditions is something many of us will not forget. Thus to many the mohammedans get NO respect.)

Why do you call them mohammedans and why don't you capitalize it?

I dislike them & their political ideology & do not respect them. I also do not use the words "muslim" or "islam" very often either. So, I do not give them the credit of having a capital letter in front of their cult.

Tim
    I will try to answer any questions from you, directed at me, when I see them, but I cannot answer for others & their posts' contents. You will have to direct your questions about their opinions to them directly.
    2nd Amend./U.S. Const. - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

~~ WWG1WGA ~~

Restore the Republic!!!

For the Fudds > "Those who appease a tiger, do so in the hope that the tiger will eat them last." -Winston Churchill.

President Reagan tells it like it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6MwPgPK7WQ

Phil Robertson explains the Wall: https://youtu.be/f9d1Wof7S4o

Boolit Master
    I agree that Islam is way worse than Christianity but Christians have killed way more Muslims that Muslim have kill Christians. The Oppression of Islam is horrible.
    You seem to know who Christians really are but then you equate all non-christians with us; that's hardly honest is it? Show us how and where you think Christians are "oppressing" Muslims - a single instance will do.

You call Christians "haters?" We hear a steady stream of liberal haters screaming "racists", "Islamaphobes", "sexists", "homophobes", etc, all flowing from the sewer mouths of America's self-described "highly educated and tolerant PC liberals". But WE know who the real "haters" are even if you don't!

Modern liberals do love to toss the word "hate" around as if their accusing all who disagree with any of their specious ideas automatically makes them right. They're wrong of course but group-think name calling obviously works in their sheltered echo chambers and it saves them from having to intelligently support or even think about their wrong headed ideas.

You're right on one point tho; Christians do attempt to draw others into the family of God; we make no apologies for trying to keep the lost away from eternal he77. But, unlike Muslims and in spite of your hateful anti-Christian posts, you'll play he77 finding a single instance of Christians trying to accomplish that spiritual conversion at the point of a sword. And, once again, you know it.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by JBinMN View Post
    I will try to answer any questions from you, directed at me, when I see them, but I cannot answer for others & their posts' contents. You will have to direct your questions about their opinions to them directly.
    90,000 Christians were killed for their beliefs worldwide last year and nearly a third were at the hands of Islamic extremists like ISIS.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/christ...ond-year-study

Russia killed maybe as many as 250,000 Muslims civilians in the second Chechen war between 1994 and 2003

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casual...nd_Chechen_War

BANGUI, Central African Republic – Tens of thousands of Muslims are fleeing to neighboring countries by plane and truck as Christian militias stage brutal attacks, shattering the social fabric of this war-ravaged nation

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.d51098ead8a8
    Words are weapons sharper than knives - INXS

The pen is mightier than the sword - Edward Bulwer-Lytton

The tongue is mightier than the blade - Euripides

over the hill, out in the woods and far away
    As long as Protestants practice adherence to the fundamentals of Christianity there is little to no chance of peace between them and any non-believers. Unless Christians abandon their faith there is going to be no change and no change means constant war with the rest of the planet with extermination of one side or the other the end result. When their place in eternity is on the line they will never compromise.

Tim
    Replace the word Christian with Mohammedan and it is also true.
    The ENEMY is listening.
    HE wants to know what YOU know.
    Keep it to yourself.

Boolit Master
    Then there was the Christian genocide of Muslims in Kosovo and American bombing and ground wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

The Islamist fight with terroristic attacks because Christian Armies have technological superiority. Christians because of their technological superiority often inflict many times the casualties that the Islamists inflict. Christians also encourage Islamist groups to fight each other. If Christians incite violence between Sunnis and Shiites are the Christians not somewhat responsible for the deaths on both sides.

If the Saudis bomb and starve the Houthis with U.S. supplied weapons and intel and have their planes refueled by American tankers are Americans guiltless.

If you claim that wars are different then was not ISIS and Al Qaeda terrorism not war as well.

Tim

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Outpost75 View Post
    Replace the word Christian with Mohammedan and it is also true.
    Yes, if you had been following the thread you would see that for that post I replaced Muslim with Christian in someone else's post.

Now it even seems that you could use Buddhists as well with them having a genocide against Rohingya Muslims.

Granted it seems almost everyone seems to want to kill the Muslims even other Muslims.

Tim

Tim, go back and read my post #8 again. If you love your enemy so much I'm sure that Oxfam would be happy to arrange the deployment for you to do The Lords Work.

I would prefer going over with tactical nukes and could recommend a suitable target list to POTUS.

Attachment 241602
    The ENEMY is listening.
    Keep it to yourself.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by 1hole View Post
    ……….. But, unlike Muslims and in spite of your hateful anti-Christian posts, you'll play he77 finding a single instance of Christians trying to accomplish that spiritual conversion at the point of a sword. And, once again, you know it.
    You are wrong it is easy to find instances of Christian violence against Muslims.

BANGUI, Central African Republic – Tens of thousands of Muslims are fleeing to neighboring countries by plane and truck as Christian militias stage brutal attacks, shattering the social fabric of this war-ravaged nation

Yes, if you had been following the thread you would see that for that post I replaced Muslim with Christian in someone else's post.

Now it even seems that you could use Buddhists as well with them having a genocide against Rohingya Muslims.

Granted it seems almost everyone seems to want to kill the Muslims even other Muslims.

Tim
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bH1e8uZzTaY
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvhYqeGp_Do
    Last edited by Outpost75; 05-12-2019 at 06:58 PM.
    The ENEMY is listening.
    Keep it to yourself.

Boolit Grand Master

You are wrong it is easy to find instances of Christian violence against Muslims.

Your link doesn't work. This is what it states.

Sorry, we can’t find what you are looking for.
    Take a deep breath. Everything’s going to be okay.
    2nd Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

"Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, is that person even mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of different perspectives? Because if not, there’s absolutely no point."
    – Amber Veal

"The Highest form of ignorance is when your reject something you don't know anything about".
    - Wayne Dyer

Wapo is simply the DC edition of Pravda anyway...

They all went to the Janet Cook school of journalism.
    The ENEMY is listening.
    Keep it to yourself.

Boolit Grand Master

My favorite animals in the world are tigers and grizzly bears. Understanding that tigers and grizzly bears do not play well humans doesn't mean I hate tigers and grizzly bears. It just means I understand reality. Allowing wild tigers and grizzly bears in Central Parks is not workable. History has shown Islam and Sharia Law are not compatitable in western culture.

Throughout history the followers of the Qur'an coupled with Sharia Law have never played well with the rest of the world. There is a lot I like about the Arabic Culture and their contribution to the world. Unfortunately very little if any of that happen since Muhammad wrote the Qur'an.

Just one example here. While this did not end well for Islam but it did change the course of history in Europe. Genghis Khan was well on his way to take over all of Europe until two brutal acts by the Muslim Monarch Khwarizm Shah caused Genghis Khan to redirect his forces away from his conquest of Europe to the middle East.

https://lifeinsaudiarabia.net/blog/2...-genghis-khan/

Strange how the so called acts of Muslim persecution have always been a direct result of Muslim not playing well with the rest of the kids in the sand box. It's almost like bad behavior has consequences.
    Last edited by M-Tecs; 05-13-2019 at 04:10 PM.
    2nd Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

"Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, is that person even mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of different perspectives? Because if not, there’s absolutely no point."
    – Amber Veal

"The Highest form of ignorance is when your reject something you don't know anything about".
    - Wayne Dyer

Boolit Master
    Russia killed maybe as many as 250,000 Muslims civilians in the second Chechen war between 1994 and 2003.
    ----------------------------
    Well, at last you offer a foundation for your mistaken position.

I'll ask, by what reasonable metric do you presume the Russian government to be "Christian"? Ditto the backwards governments in Africa? You don't have to know much about most of the world's governments - and their militaries - to know they most certainly are NOT by any honest (spiritual) means Christian!

But, bloody Muslims are bloody Muslims in every country and society they infiltrate. THEY and their Allah are the primary cause of their own disasters wherever they live, inside Arabia or anywhere else in the world. And it's not due to anyone's hatred of the Muslim religion, as such, it's because Muslims, as a group, are extremely unruly and ungrateful at best ... and sneaky murdering rapists when they think they can get away with it. And you know it.

Boolit Grand Master

– Amber Veal

- Wayne Dyer

Boolit Master

Genuine Christians, those that adhere to Jesus' teachings after a conversion experience, do not use violence to spread Christian beliefs, engage in holy wars to wipe out people of other faiths, etc. In short, true Christians are not murderers. "No murderer has eternal life residing in him." (1 John 3:15).

Anyone can call himself a Christian or a nation can claim to be a Christian country, but it does not make it so.

Boolit Buddy

Tim, I thought you left this forum a while back. You said you had enough and weren't coming back. Your rested and recharged enough to defend the indefensible now?

Banned

I love them smell of irony in the morning.
    Surprised this was not expedited to The Pit.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Ickisrulz View Post
    Genuine Christians, those that adhere to Jesus' teachings after a conversion experience, do not use violence to spread Christian beliefs, engage in holy wars to wipe out people of other faiths, etc. ....
    Anyone can call himself a Christian or a nation can claim to be a Christian country, but it does not make it so.
    He knows that is true but truth doesn't fit his favorite narrative on the subject.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Ickisrulz View Post
    Genuine Christians, those that adhere to Jesus' teachings after a conversion experience, do not use violence to spread Christian beliefs, engage in holy wars to wipe out people of other faiths, etc. In short, true Christians are not murderers. "No murderer has eternal life residing in him." (1 John 3:15).

Agreed and it does not matter what country they reside.

Tim

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast