Titan ReloadingInline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackbox
RotoMetals2ADvertise hereLee PrecisionWideners

Thread: Keltec 22 Pistol

Boolit Buddy

Keltec 22 Pistol

Not sure of spelling but has any one had experience with one of these. Gun rags give them a good write up and MSRP is about $200.

Boolit Buddy
    It’s been a long time since I’ve seen a gun rag give a bad review to any gun. For what that’s worth.
    I have a Keltec PMR30 .22 magnum pistol. For some reason, it’s more compact than the .22LR Keltec. My PMR30 works fairly reliably but there’s a knack to loading the magazines to prevent jamming. I have no idea whether that’s an issue on the .22LR Keltec.

If you're talking about the brand new P17, I am a big Kel-Tec fan and not impressed. It is a clamshell of blow molded plastic containing an L shaped piece of sheet metal for the slide and a little sheet metal frame inside the grip for a receiver. It may shoot well, but I still say the P17 is way overpriced for what it is. For like $30.00 more you can get a Ruger Wrangler. They get the street price under $100.00 and I might be interested.
    Currently casting and loading: .32 Auto, .380 Auto, .38 Special, 9X19, .357 Magnum, .257 Roberts, .30 WCF, .45-70 Gov't.