WidenersTitan ReloadingLoad DataLee Precision
RotoMetals2Reloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplyInline Fabrication
Repackbox
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chuck Norris is now the face of Glock!

Boolit Master

Chuck Norris is now the face of Glock!

Chuck Norris is now the spokesman for Glock. This has to proof that Glock is awsome

Boolit Master

If he can drink peanut butter from a jar, he can certainly drink the Glock koolaid...
    https://www.guns.com/news/2019/04/09...k-as-spokesman

Boolit Master
    I don't care. I still do not care to own a Glock.

Boolit Grand Master

Never have.
    Information not shared. is wasted.

Boolit Master

Never would until I did. They do have their good points. Emphasis on point. ( as in watch where yer pointing that thing)
    Quis Quis Quis, Quis Liberat Canes

/////////BREAKING NEWS////////////
    Millions and millions of American shooters and sportsmen got up, went to work, contributed to society in useful and meaningful ways all over the nation and shot no one today! How do they controll themselves?? Experts Baffled....

I LIKE IKE

Moderator Emeritus

I just don't like the grip on a Glock. LGS guy said it seems to be you either love them or don't. I don't.

Moderator Emeritus / Trusted loob groove dealer

Somers, Montana, a quaint little drinking village,with a severe hunting and fishing problem.
    Glock now sleeps with a Chuck Norris under their pillow.
    The solid soft lead bullet is undoubtably the best and most satisfactory expanding bullet that has ever been designed. It invariably mushrooms perfectly, and never breaks up. With the metal base that is essential for velocities of 2000 f.s. and upwards to protect the naked base, these metal-based soft lead bullets are splendid.
    John Taylor - "African Rifles and Cartridges"

Forget everything you know about loading jacketed bullets. This is a whole new ball game!

Boolit Master
    Hi...
    I think it is great that a celebrity is willing to endorse a firearm. Kudos to Chuck for standing up for what he believes in.

Having said that... I am not a Glock fan, don't own one and don't want one. I have shot them and bought a 10mm long slide for my son a few years ago. I prefer steel guns and the 1911.
    Nothing against Glock...just not my style.
    Again...kudos to Chuck for going against the Hollywood elites that are probably having a fit when they heard about his endorsement contract.

Boolit Grand Master

We don't dial 911, we dial CHUCK NORRIS.

Nobody can ever replace R Lee Ermey in my mind, but Chuck Norris is about as iconic a player as GLOCK could obtain.

About the only other Hollywood type I can think of right now besides the 'Nuge would be Joe Montagna, Gary Sinise or maybe Tom Selleck or Sam Elliott

1 mile from chickahominy river ( swamp) central va
    Don't own a glock . Thought i would never buy a plastic gun just didn't like them and didn't think they were real guns. Poo poo on them every chance i got. Along came a lowly kel tec 32 at a price i just couldn't pass up. Didn't expect much at all. Boy was i surprised when i took it to the range reasonabley accurate not a tack driver but no problem keeping in center chest on pistol range. The surprising thing is it worked with any ammo i put in it 65 gr , 80 gr , 77 gr rn swc it ate it all i have put several thousand rounds through it not a single ftf. Only problem i had was case bulge on ammo to hot for gun. After this i am willing to give a glock a try if i can get one at the right price.

Boolit Master

No problem with Chuck Norris endorsing them. I still don't want one though.

Banned
    Chuck was probably cheap and easy to get. Not a good actor in my opinion. Glock should stick with the young ladies. Much easier to look at. Won't own another one either even if they were the last company making guns.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by osteodoc08 View Post
    We don't dial 911, we dial CHUCK NORRIS.

Nobody can ever replace R Lee Ermey in my mind, but Chuck Norris is about as iconic a player as GLOCK could obtain.

About the only other Hollywood type I can think of right now besides the 'Nuge would be Joe Montagna, Gary Sinise or maybe Tom Selleck or Sam Elliott
    Sam Elliot with a Glock?? Nope, just can't picture it! Nor do I want to.
    It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years (Abe Lincoln)

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.” George Washington

Boolit Buddy
    Great for Chuck, Glock and the shooting industry but not for me.

Boolit Master

So what!
    Chuck Norris is just making money anyway he can.
    And Glock needs to sale guns to people who can't afford a real gun.
    Political correctness is a national suicide pact.

I am a sovereign individual, accountable
    only to God and my own conscience.

Even Glock guys don't like Glocks lol

Boolit Master

'Bout a hundred miles from the Gulf of Mexico
    Multiple strikes on the same round??? Maybe Chuck, but not Glock! Nothing against them, but not for me! Hollywood celeb endorsement for a firearm???? Nice, about time!
    I firmly believe that you should only get treated by how you act, not by who or what you are!!

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by merlin101 View Post
    Sam Elliot with a Glock?? Nope, just can't picture it! Nor do I want to.
    Not necessarily Glock, but firearm friendly as an endorser. I could see him endorsing Winchester.

Boolit Buddy
    Well, I own glocks. I'm not a fan boy but they're ok. I wouldn't take one to a bull's eye match but if you said I had to only carry a glock to defend myself with if I had good hp ammo I'd be ok with that. The aftermarket triggers make them a whole lot easier to shoot.

Boolit Master
    Glock should have made a deal with Diane Feinstein to be their spokesman. Let her say whatever she wanted. She would say that Glocks were the guns of mass assassins. That Glocks could go through airport metal detectors. She would rant about the high capacity magazines. She would advocate destroying every one of them. Glock sales would skyrocket over night. Look what the former President did for gun sales.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast