RotoMetals2RepackboxWidenersTitan Reloading
Reloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders JerkyLoad Data
Lee Precision Inline Fabrication
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Chuck Norris is now the face of Glock!

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by merlin101 View Post
    Sam Elliot with a Glock?? Nope, just can't picture it! Nor do I want to.
    Anyone else remember a Sam Elliot movie, where he was in Australia as a PI chasing a gang of thieves or something? He didn't have a Glock, but I remember he bought a black-market S&W model 29, then spent the rest of the movie randomly slinging lead at the bad guys but never hitting anything.

I saw a Sam Elliot movie at Redbox the other day. I was tempted to rent it for a fraction of a second, but couldn't get past the name of the movie. "The Man Who Killed Hitler and Then The Bigfoot" just sounds like the kind of movie I shouldn't waste my time on, even if it does have one of my favorite actors.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by fatelk View Post
    Anyone else remember a Sam Elliot movie, where he was in Australia as a PI chasing a gang of thieves or something? He didn't have a Glock, but I remember he bought a black-market S&W model 29, then spent the rest of the movie randomly slinging lead at the bad guys but never hitting anything.

I saw a Sam Elliot movie at Redbox the other day. I was tempted to rent it for a fraction of a second, but couldn't get past the name of the movie. "The Man Who Killed Hitler and Then The Bigfoot" just sounds like the kind of movie I shouldn't waste my time on, even if it does have one of my favorite actors.
    Just watched the man who killed Hitler and Bigfoot- it is a great movie!! Seriously they pulled it off and it’s a wonderful story about aging warriors; the sense of duty some have, regret and loneliness. Really well
    Done.

Boolit Master

Does a company selling a pistol that works, rarely breaks in the original chambering, is easy to maintain, is equipping something north of 80% of the world's law enforcement, and is presently landing new U.S. contracts left and right really NEED to be paying an American celebrity spokesman?

They seem to be selling plenty of them without signing an extra large paycheck. Browning didn't need that kind of help for much the same reasons. I think this shows a lack of understanding between Austrians and the folks they're advertising too. Still. . . should be fun to watch all the spin.
    WWJMBD?

In the Land of Oz, we cast with wheel weight and 2% Tin, Man.

Why should I listen to Chuck more than any other celebrity on any issue of mine that does not concern them. I own two Glocks, but this mentality of treating potential customers like they have an IQ of less than 50 turns me off.

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by waksupi View Post
    Glock now sleeps with a Chuck Norris under their pillow.
    Superman has a picture of Chuck Norris on his pajama's.
    I Am Descended From Men Who Would Not Be Ruled

Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum

Boolit Grand Master

Don't like Glock's and will never buy one but they are one of the most reliable platforms on the planet. Their adoption all over the world speaks to that. If Chuck want's to speak for them then good for him. No bad words for either.
    I Am Descended From Men Who Would Not Be Ruled

Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum

Boolit Grand Master

Just saw he’s endorsing the Toyota Tacoma in new commercials.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by osteodoc08 View Post
    Just saw he’s endorsing the Toyota Tacoma in new commercials.
    Ah, well that's another product I won't buy. Never cared for his hokey home gym thingy either. Chuck's okay. Just don't care for his line of stuff so far.

Chuck? That's a surprise. He doesn't need a gun, does he?

Boolit Master

He may not need a gun, but he needs a buck.

Took a few lessons from him at his studio just after he opened it in the San Fernando Valley back in the mid- 1960's.
    Dropped out after a dozen lessons.
    Never seen a movie or TV show he headlined.

Don't like Glocks, but own 2. A 23 w/9mm conversion bbl. And a 21, both with Wolfe bbl's with conventional rifling.

Don't like them, but they are the most reliable Auto-Loader's I've ever owned.

I would pick a Glock above all others to stake my life on. And I do.
    I HATE auto-correct

Happiness is a Warm GUN & more ammo to shoot in it.

My Experience and My Opinion, are just that, Mine.

SASS #375 Life

Boolit Master
    I have lived 69 years with out a glock or a chuck norris in my life don't need either now.

I could get by with just a Glock for a handgun if I had to. Accurate, tough, reliable. That said I don't own one presently. I'm looking hard at the inexpensive G22 .40 trade ins for a go bag pistol. In Walker; Texas Ranger Chuck usually carried a fancy 1911 or a fancy S&W N frame - I think.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

1 mile from chickahominy river ( swamp) central va
    I only brought up the kel tec as it is a plastic gun. I don't own a glock mainly because i didn't think i would ever own a plastic gun. But i would definitely consider one now. As long as it goes bang every time i pull the trigger thats what matters. As far as the 32 it has been used for self-defense for over 100 years and through two world wars. I feel absolutely comfortable carrying it. Its were you hit more than what you shoot. After all a hole in the head is a hole in the head. If you feel you need more then god bless do what you feel .Very sorry i got off the subject just using as an example

Boolit Master

Walker with a Glock vs. Magnum PI/Jesse Stone with a 1911 at High Noon !

Boolit Master
    He ought to be spokesman for Team .36 Colt Navy, as old as he is.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by gnoahhh View Post
    He ought to be spokesman for Team .36 Colt Navy, as old as he is.
    Come on now. he is not that old,,.... from a certain point of view.
    Quis Quis Quis, Quis Liberat Canes

/////////BREAKING NEWS////////////
    Millions and millions of American shooters and sportsmen got up, went to work, contributed to society in useful and meaningful ways all over the nation and shot no one today! How do they controll themselves?? Experts Baffled....

I LIKE IKE

Boolit Master
    Who’s your favorite hottie ?

Mike[/QUOTE]

Ziva David! Any woman, that looked that good and that good with a knife is got my vote! Even if she was a fictional character!
    Long, Wide, Deep, and Without Hesitation!

Boolit Master

Ziva.... Fictional???? noooooooo! She is not dead you know.
    Quis Quis Quis, Quis Liberat Canes

/////////BREAKING NEWS////////////
    Millions and millions of American shooters and sportsmen got up, went to work, contributed to society in useful and meaningful ways all over the nation and shot no one today! How do they controll themselves?? Experts Baffled....

I LIKE IKE

Boolit Grand Master FergusonTO35's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nagantguy View Post
    Surprised at the Glock animosity here- a solid gun that shoots and shoots and can be built or fixed on the kitchen counter; for less than the price of most competitors and tons of OEM and after market support. Figured more would like a reliable bargain. One time Glock detractor here - once I was bitten it really took- after thousands of CPL and other students its the one sure fire pistol that comes through the door- just recently a fellow brought in a Glock- don’t know what model- in 45 GAP- couldn’t find ammo so he’d purchased a 40 cal drop in conversion kit- dropped it in just before range went hot while others ate lunch;
    And shot 150 rounds without a hitch. Even with a goofy caliber pistol
    And a 40 conversation unit he was still under $500. They just work.
    That's my point exactly. I can get any part I want, OEM or aftermarket, shipped to my door for cheap right frickin' now. I can completely disassemble and reassemble it with just a thin pointed object. It has so few parts that when you open one up it looks like stuff is missing. I can shoot it as well as any other handgun out there. What's not to like? If I want to look at a sexy gun, I get out my Browning Hi-Power!
    Currently casting and loading: .32 Auto, .380 Auto, .38 Special, 9X19, .357 Magnum, .257 Roberts, 6.5 Creedmoor, .30 WCF, .308 WCF, .45-70.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by frkelly74 View Post
    Ziva.... Fictional???? noooooooo! She is not dead you know.
    I know! I know!
    I’ve been watching NCIS since it was a spin off of JAG. I even have a picture of myself outside of NCIS HQ in Norfolk!
    Long, Wide, Deep, and Without Hesitation!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123