Load DataReloading EverythingLee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters Supply
RepackboxWidenersTitan ReloadingInline Fabrication
RotoMetals2

Thread: Interesting incident today In Church.

Boolit Master

Interesting incident today In Church.

Our pastor, Pastor Mike, is in the habit of holding a childrens sermon after the "adult " sermon and I always get a little extra insight into how faith should work from them. Today Pastor Mike called the children to gather up by the altar and when everybody was settled down he hauled out a small fire proof safe and proceeded to tell everyone that inside the safe was an item feared and hated by a large portion of the population. I was thinking " Pastor Mike would not bring his Sig to service, would he? " I know he has his carry certification. But, everyone was paying attention right then. So he opened the safe and said Many, many people have a dread of what I am about to pull out of this safe. Can you guess what it is? The suspense built, and then the answer. It was a yellow door hanger bag with literature about our church and a Video of the book of Acts acted out word for word. He has been trying to get us to take these out and pass them on to our neighbors for 6 months and there are still some left at church where they will do no one any good. We are all called to share the truth, why don't we?
    Quis Quis Quis, Quis Liberat Canes

/////////BREAKING NEWS////////////
    Millions and millions of American shooters and sportsmen got up, went to work, contributed to society in useful and meaningful ways all over the nation and shot no one today! How do they controll themselves?? Experts Baffled....

I LIKE IKE

Boolit Master
    Great stuff I love to have my toes stepped on

Secound Tim two: two
    when the dust settles and the smoke clears all that matters is I hear the words " well done my good and faithfully servant "

<(*)(()><

Boolit Master

Pray for the strength to overcome the hesitation that the devil puts in your mind to stop you from winning souls.
    Ole Jack
    "'Necesity' is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of Tyrants: it is the creed of slaves."
    William Pitt, 1783
    "America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we faulter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." Abraham Lincoln.

Moderator Emeritus / Trusted loob groove dealer

Somers, Montana, a quaint little drinking village,with a severe hunting and fishing problem.
    I find it to be someone's assumption of what my faith may or may not be. There are many doors for many religions in heaven. Why would I change my beliefs, when those who come to my door don't care to hear mine?
    The solid soft lead bullet is undoubtably the best and most satisfactory expanding bullet that has ever been designed. It invariably mushrooms perfectly, and never breaks up. With the metal base that is essential for velocities of 2000 f.s. and upwards to protect the naked base, these metal-based soft lead bullets are splendid.
    John Taylor - "African Rifles and Cartridges"

Forget everything you know about loading jacketed bullets. This is a whole new ball game!

Boolit Master and Dean of Balls

Quote Originally Posted by waksupi View Post
    I find it to be someone's assumption of what my faith may or may not be. There are many doors for many religions in heaven. Why would I change my beliefs, when those who come to my door don't care to hear mine?
    Maybe because you opened the door sans pants?
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodore Roosevelt
    No man is above the law and no man is below it: nor do we ask any man's permission when we ask him to obey it.

Boolit Master

Moderator Emeritus

My mind was spinning trying to figure out what he was going to pull out....I figured it was a Bible....but I love his perspective!
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Boolit Master

OUCH!
    Well done
    NRA Benefactor 2004 USAF RET 1971-95

Boolit Grand Master
    After the hanger bag, did he pull out the Sig????
    Would have been a great learning lesson.
    God, Guns, and Guts. Make America Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by waksupi View Post
    Exactly. A Mormon knocked on my door one day and I met him with a shotgun not because he was a Mormon, but because he had to drive 3/4 of a mile on a private oil well Gravel Road to reach my house that cannot be seen from the County Road. He started his Spiel and I interrupted him and started my spiel about trespassing laws. I never pointed the gun at him nor racked the action but I think he got the idea. I am a fundamental Baptist and I'm sure he has no use for my views. My wife says I remind her of Robert Duvall in the movie Secondhand Lions LOL

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Texas by God; 04-08-2019 at 07:33 PM.

Boolit Buddy
    omg your killing me waksupi
    tells it like you see it
    We have enough gun control. What we need is idiot control.

Banned

Why so serious?
    No big deal if someone wants to "share"
    Had a couple Morman kids on bikes, on their mission, who insisted on interrupting me while I was watching my daughter play baseball.
    They wanted me to pray about what they shared, and I said I would if they gave me their word that they would pray about forsaking the Book of Mormon. They had never considered that, clearly.
    I am of the strong opinion, and certain there is one door into Heaven.
    But I could not care less if someone thinks otherwise.
    I have determined that Jehovah Witnesses will leave quickly if you tell them you want to have a dialogue that includes Jesus as part of the trinity.
    They will disembark forthwith.
    But I take no umbrage at those who are feverent in their beliefs.