Lee PrecisionRepackboxReloading EverythingWideners
MidSouth Shooters SupplyInline FabricationTitan ReloadingLoad Data
RotoMetals2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Not that I deserve it,

Boolit Grand Master
    You are being very hard on yourself. Ease up. God loves all his children.
    Don Verna

Thanks and appreciation to all of you

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Still praying .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Man
    Prayers sent

Boolit Grand Master

Praying for you and your family, reconciliation is through the Holy Spirit, rely on Him for change.
    Wayne the Shrink

There is no 'right' that requires me to work for you or you to work for me!

When we are at our wits end, and no longer have the power to bring about change, that is when miracles can occur. Be open to the power of the One who created the universe. Your family is in my prayers.

Wayne
    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger - or else it gives you a bad rash.
    Venison is free-range, organic, non-GMO and gluten-free

Boolit Buddy
    I'm in the middle of a divorce myself so I feel your pain and just like you I didnt see it coming neither.
    Wish you best of luck bud.

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Families need reconciliation for the Lord never intended for them to be temporary. Praying for all suffering from breakups in their family.

Thank you all again for your prayers and words. I wish I could tell you things are getting better. It’s amazing what one can endure when they have the support of fiends.

I never thought I would ever have to turn my back on a family member. But I am fearful of what I might be compelled to do if I didn’t. I guess i’m confessing how basic my intellect truly is. Even primal in my dark thoughts. I just never thought a family member was capable of such deceit and thievery. ...all the while professing to be Christian and making statements as to how he and his wife pray aloud every night for “us”. What a crock of ****. Surely God knows what’s in a man’s heart regardless of what he professes to be.

If there is truly “karma”, I hope i’m around to witness. Vengeance is His... it states somewhere. So, is it wrong to pray for this?

Yeah, I’m having a bad night...

Boolit Master

I Know your Pain, I felt it when My last living sibling left.
    I don't think the pain ever goes away.
    But time = distance. The pain just gets less intense.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU.
    I HATE auto-correct

Happiness is a Warm GUN & more ammo to shoot in it.

My Experience and My Opinion, are just that, Mine.

SASS #375 Life

Boolit Master

468, I just sent you a pm prior to reading this recent post from you. I will say that people will fail us, but the LORD never will. Yes one day God will meet us at the judgement and we will be judged for our works while on this earth. The bible says that some of our works will be burned up. I believe those works are the "wood, hay, & stubble". Some will be as gold and those we will be rewarded for. In answer to your question-Yes, God knows what is in a man's heart. He will separate the good from the bad. You must not let this situation darken your heart and get to the point of wanting to take matters into your own hands. It is as you think..God the righteous judge will sort it all out and justice will be served. It's hard being patient, but just keep praying for those involved that they will one day realize the truth and what they have done. My job and your job is to keep our eyes on Him and keep in the heavenly race until the end comes. I hope this does not come across as too "heavy". I just want to encourage you.
    Mark 5:34 And He said to her (Jesus speaking), "Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace and be healed of your affliction."

Boolit Master
    Is it wrong ???? No I don't think it's wrong. But it's not what the lord wants us to do. He has taught us to pray for those who have hurt us. Look to him for your stringth.
    when the dust settles and the smoke clears all that matters is I hear the words " well done my good and faithfully servant "

<(*)(()><

Boolit Grand Master

I believe that He told us the 'Vengance is Mine' simply because He knows how important it is to us. We need to realize that our vengance is very limited and not righteous, His is completely righteous and permanent. If we are willing to leave it to Him it allows us to keep our eyes on Him and not on the person who has hurt us. It is to encourage us that He tells us this.
    Wayne the Shrink

Ask yourself this question.

If Jesus was there by your side in the flesh, if he had gone through this with you, from start to end.

What would he do?

He would forgive. He might not trust, or he might choose to distance himself from this person to avoid "drama" in the future. But he would look deeper. Why is this person doing this?

When he guided me to go back through all my old memorys of pain and heartache. I saw that people inflict pain because they are in pain. Pain we often know nothing about. They don't know how to get rid of that pain. And the old saw, Misery loves company is true.

People in pain inflict pain on others.

Forgive them. Look at them and their actions through Jesus's eyes, love them, pity them, and forgive them.
    And if you can do that, you may just get to see your karma come full circle.

But don't let that pain, anger, hate sit in your heart and become radioactive poisonous sludge that can separate you from God.

Keep your heart pure so the Holy Spirit can live within you.

Pain shared is pain reduced, diminished. But they have to talk it out. Causing more pain does not help.
    Joy shared is joy multiplied, share it with all you meet.

There is iron in the words of Ghosthawk.^^
    It may seem hard to forgive at the moment, but it is the only way to peace with yourself. Never give anybody the power to control your own thoughts and feelings.
    May God's Grace and Mercy be your guideline. in Jesus name,amen.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

You guys are F'n awesome... I just wish I had the strength to actually live your words.

...and I pray for healing for all of us.

Look at us "bad ***", tough guy, gun toting, reloading men, offering our support for each other.
    Last edited by 468; 09-20-2019 at 01:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 468 View Post
    ...but I could use some prayer...for my myself amd my family. The last few days have been some of the the most challenging of my entire life. My family now split apart with little to no chance of reconciliation. Never thought it could happen to us.

Any pull you may have with the big guy would be so appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
    Folks get to be in charge of their lives in this world, that is called "free will". God will not force people to do what they don't want to do. That said even in the most difficult of times, God sends his grace, comfort and support to all parties that sincerly ask for it. God's grace is freely given and not because people deserve it.
    Disclaimer: The above is not holy writ. It is just my opinion based on my experience and knowledge. Your mileage may vary.

Nobody ever said it was easy. When I went through it I had 50+ years of pain, and I spent most of a week as an absolute wreck. Spent the largest part of 3 days listening to country gospel songs and crying my heart out.

The advantage I had was perspective and distance. None of it was real recent. Makes it easier to see the whole picture. Your not so close to it, the pain is not so fresh.

But if you work at it, you can do it. When in doubt, ask yourself, What would Jesus do?

He always loved, he always turned the other cheek, and he always forgave. But it is NOT easy.

But knowing that another person did it means if you work at it, you can do it too. You know it can be done.

My life has not been anyones good example of how to live, act, behave, or treat others.
    And some days I slip, stumble, trip, fail and fall. But you get up and try again. Try to learn from it.

Hang in there man.

Boolit Grand Master

I remember the Rich Young Ruler who went away sorrowing. Not every encounter with Christ was positive, the Pharisees didn't appreciate Him very much either.

Something to consider. Forgiveness is demanded by God, we have no other option. To me this means that forgiveness is between me and God, not me and the other person. If I dump all my hurt and pain and anger on God then I am possibly ready for reconciliation. Our model of reconciliation is Christ, he reconciles us to God on the basis of our fudamental change, or repentence, which He makes possible. If or until this change occurs in that other person I don't believe you have any requirement to reconcile the relationship.
    Wayne the Shrink

Moderator Emeritus

When "bad things" happen in our lives, we tend to look up and cry out "Why me?" Never have I even heard of anyone crying out "Why NOT me?" But it's a lot more appropriate, if we stop and think about it. Why has God let this tragedy happen in your life? Only you can figure that out. But when these type things happen, it seems to always indicate that there's something we need very badly to learn. If God never allowed us to suffer for our mistakes, we'd probably never learn anything! It might help (?) to look back, with complete honesty, and retrace how it all started. Honesty of that sort can be brutal, but it always pays off in the end, for it keeps us from repeating our mistakes. And as a result, our lives are changed for the better, and we can be truly satisfied in this life. God be with you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12