Reloading EverythingLoad DataInline FabricationTitan Reloading
RepackboxWidenersLee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters Supply
RotoMetals2 Snyders Jerky
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just bought a Hatsan 130 30 cal Breakbarrel.

JH45 So is your gun Spring Powered or Gas Ram?

I think the Bushnell Red Dot is a good addition to that gun. once you get to shoot the gun enough to get the trajectory sussed out the hold overs will be easy to see thru the red dot optic.

Randy
    "It's not how well you do what you know how to do,,,It's how well you do what you DON'T know how to do!"
    www.buchananprecisionmachine.com

Quote Originally Posted by jh45gun View Post
    I mounted a Bushnell Trophy red dot on my Hatsan 130. I figured it would take it and it has a really fine dot setting on it.
    That dot sight should look really good on that rifle too. Probably help keep some weight down on an already fairly heavy rifle over a scope to boot. Sounds like a great set up for sure!

Boolit Master

It's a Vortex Gas Ram Randy.
    A gun is like a parachute: If you need one and don't have one, you won't be needing one again.

Jh45gun,

Did you get the snow? We did get a bit of rain off and on and supposed to get it pretty hard tonight I think.
    Anyway, while watching this thread for your results, I had ordered some new pellets to try in a new in the box year 2005 Benji 397 I traded for.
    Tried gamo magnums in it last night at 20 yds. Indoors and they were 1/4” cc black hole accurate.
    My 392 likes the magnums too so I need to make a sizeable order for both of them now.

Btw, my 880’s shot the gamos about as well as the 397. I’ve done some trigger mods on the 880’s and they will flat jam on targets.

I don’t own a break bbl. at this time, but have been thinking about that 130s ever since they came out with it last year.
    If you wind up likeing yours, I may well be right behind you on one lol.
    As much shooting as I do the rifle would pay for itself in no time if I picked up a 30 cal. Mould for it from noe!

I’d like to get the 397 out to 50 yds. tomorrow, but the winds may be too much for that.... we’ll see.

Boolit Master

Sounds interesting on the pellets. Yeah we got snow. Fortunately its melting. I like the 30 cal so far. With the Quatro trigger and the recoil reduction system and the built in silencer system there is a lot to like. Keep an eye at Hatsan USA for returns. You will save money. Also the gun comes with 3 spacers for the buttplate to lengthen it.
    A gun is like a parachute: If you need one and don't have one, you won't be needing one again.

Jh45gun,

How is that 130s holding up and shooting for you? Hatsan has a new one (at least to me) out.... Airtact, supposed to be an improved Edge i’m kind of interested in too.
    It’s no 30 cal., but does come in 25 cal.
    Decisions, decisions lol.

Hope your 130 is proving to be all you wanted it to be.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12