RepackboxLoad DataMidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading Everything
RotoMetals2Lee PrecisionTitan ReloadingInline Fabrication
Wideners
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Family passing

Family passing

My dear old momma went home to be with our Lord and Savior this morning, passing in her sleep. A good and caring a woman as ever there was. Now made new and with the family gone before. Gp

Boolit Buddy
    So sorry for you loss!
    Best wishes!

Boolit Master

I’m sorry for your loss. A mom is.... there are really no words to describe how wonderful a mother is! Lost mine in 2000,. Prayers for you and your family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The unexamined life is not worth living....Socrates
    Pain, is just weakness leaving the body....USMC
    Fast is fine, but accuracy is FINAL!....Wyatt Earp

USMC 77, USRA 79

Praise God GP... she will be waiting for ya
    Any technology not understood, can seem like Magic!!!

I will love the Lord with all my heart, all my soul, and all my mind.

What a blessing that she passed peacefully in comfortable surroundings. My condolences to you and your family.

DG

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by gpidaho View Post
    My dear old momma went home to be with our Lord and Savior this morning, passing in her sleep. A good and caring a woman as ever there was. Now made new and with the family gone before. Gp
    Sad to read of your loss. I understand, as my brother, sisters & I, lost our 94 y.o. mother last late August.

May your mother rest in peace, & blessings on all of you who mourn her loss.

May you have Peace.
    2nd Amend./U.S. Const. - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

~~ WWG1WGA ~~

Restore the Republic!!!

For the Fudds > "Those who appease a tiger, do so in the hope that the tiger will eat them last." -Winston Churchill.

President Reagan tells it like it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6MwPgPK7WQ

Phil Robertson explains the Wall: https://youtu.be/f9d1Wof7S4o

Banned
    Even though we know she is in a better place, we still miss our loved ones dearly.

Time and prayer are the only healers

Boolit Master

Yes, the passing of a dear old saint is bitter/sweet. We are happy for them, and know they are in a much better place doing what they have only dreamed about. It is bitter for those left behind when a loved one passes. To realize that they are gone from this world and they will be missed. I ask for the Lord to give peace and grace to you GP, and your family. You will be with her again someday and as the old song goes..."The half cannot be fancied this side the golden shore; O there He'll be still sweeter than He ever was before".
    Mark 5:34 And He said to her (Jesus speaking), "Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace and be healed of your affliction."

Thanks to all for the kind words. I'm pretty sure mom is enjoying her new surroundings. Family and friends from times gone by. Gp

Boolit Buddy
    Just returned from my sister-in-laws ceremony. She Passed away two weeks ago at 61, due to cancer that she fought for 20 years. My wife, her younger sister an I will always keep her in our thoughts. A great person!
    It’s extremely difficult losing a family member. Keep them in your heart, an move foward with their memories in your mind.
    Again best wishes!
    Last edited by Eddie17; 03-30-2019 at 07:16 PM. Reason: Miss spelling

Eddie: I was 61yrs. old when the bad news came, I had stage four throat cancer! I know the pain that cancer can be to all involved. I'm sure that the only reason I'm here today was my moms prayers. Eight years later, I'm still in remission and very glad to be here. Thank you very much for your well wishes. Gp

My condolences. Prayers sent for you and your family.

Boolit Master

My condolences Gary.
    Best wishes, my friend.

Scott
    Scott

You can easily judge the character of others by how they treat those who they think can do nothing for them.

Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by gpidaho View Post
    Losing a mother is a very difficult thing. I am so sorry for your loss.....may God give you and your family comfort as you all remember the good things that you all shared with your mom! Paul
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

My condolences. I lost my own mother a bit over a year ago. It has taken most of a year for that grieving process to work through. The pain is pretty much all gone now, but I do miss her.

For all of you who still have yours, call her, make her day. Talk about anything. It does not matter what.

Boolit Master
    Prayers sent.

Boolit Master

My condolences brother.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same......." - Ronald Reagan

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather, we should thank God that such men lived." - George Patton

The second amendment is a nail on which hangs a picture of freedom - member Alex 4x4 Tver, Russia

Thanks to all for your kind comments. This site provides a lot of friends that one would not have if it weren't for our common interests. Though we have never met personally, I very much value the friendships I've found here. Thank you all. Gp

Boolit Master
    Sorry for your loss. Be strong until the day you meet again!
    It's all chicken, even the beak!

Boolit Master

May she rest well...my condolences

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast