WidenersMidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad DataReloading Everything
Titan ReloadingRotoMetals2Inline FabricationSnyders Jerky
Repackbox Lee Precision
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Please pray for my family.

Boolit Master
    Prayers sent.

Boolit Buddy
    Lord Jesus please heal the family of TNRELOADER. Touch their lives, make them whole, complete and strong as they face these challenging times. My prayers will continue for you and your family!

Boolit Buddy
    Done my friend

Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by TNRELOADER View Post
    Just wanted to say my mother is feeling better and had to go in for an xray today of her spleen, it is enlarged and the doctors think this is what is causing her problems. Please keep her in your prayers that God will help them to either remove her ailments or help the doctor confirm his suspicions and get her on a treatment plan. And please keep me and my wife in your prayers she is still scheduled for surgery this coming Tuesday at 6am. Thank you all so much for your prayers. God bless
    Great news on your mom. Hopefully the surgeons will be able to fix her problem. I will continue to pray for you mom and your wife. Please keep us informed......Praise God for His is Good!
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Boolit Master
    Prayer sent.
    jim

Prayers continue for your mom, wife, and you.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master

Was Mid-Michigan, 2 Orlando, 2 Jacksonville, Fl.
    Been praying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boolit Grand Master

Prayers sent
    Old enough to know better, young enough to do it anyway!

Men who don't understand women fall into two categories: bachelors and husbands!

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Continuing prayer .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Praying like I dance...like nobody’s watching

Boolit Man
    I want to thank you all for the prayers. Please if you find time pray for my wife. We are at the surgery center this morning she will be going back into a room in about an hour. She is very nervous as am I. Pray that God guides the surgeon and all goes as planned and a quick recovery. Thank you and God bless. Keep everyone updated.

Prayer for successful, stress free procedure, and a speedy recovery.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Man
    She is in the operating room. I'm the one that's nervous now. Please God guide the surgeons hand and assist everyone in that room and help them take good care of my wife and soulmate.

USMC 77, USRA 79

Your gunna be fine sir.. don’t fear or be nervous sir. How many times in the Bible does it say...? She will be fine as well... don’t you worry about a thing. He will never leave you nor forsake you. He will walk by your side, and when necessary, carry you. You,,,, are in the Fathers hands.. he does not cause or orchestrate the issues in our lives, but will work the greatest good from them. Be strong sir. You got your full armor on??? Do not dispair, you are 50% supernatural Holy Spirit.

Mark
    Any technology not understood, can seem like Magic!!!

I will love the Lord with all my heart, all my soul, and all my mind.

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Praying .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Man
    Thank you lord jesus. I was just told by the doctor she is in recovery and everything went very good. I get to see her in a out 30 min. Thank all of you for praying for us. Thank you so much.

Prayers sent.
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face!" - Mike Tyson

"Don't let my fears become yours." - Me, talking to my children

That look on your face, when you shift into 6th gear, but it's not there.

Boolit Master

The LAST State to allow Conceal Carry -The new 5O
    Prayers sent
    LOYALTY ABOVE ALL ELSE, EXCEPT HONOR

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading." -- Thomas Jefferson

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."
    Theodore Roosevelt

NRA
    BENEFACTOR LIFE MEMBER

Boolit Man
    I just want to let everyone know my wife came through her surgery very well. She is sore but the doctor said it couldn't have went better and he is expecting a good outcome. Please pray she keeps recovering well. And the great news today is my mother went back to her cancer doctor and in his opinion she doesn't have cancer but something else going on. He is still going to do a couple tests to check a couple more areas but also wants her family doctor to run a few tests he cant. To me this is a victory a d not just any victory but a victory in God's name. And I give him the praise for the outcome so far. Thank you all so much for your prayers. But please dont stop because my mama still has an issue that needs to be figured out so her health stops declining. I cannot ever repay you for all of your support and prayers. God bless and a big thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Great news!!!

Prayers will continue.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast