Titan ReloadingRotoMetals2Reloading EverythingLee Precision
Snyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters SupplyInline FabricationWideners
Repackbox Load Data
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Please pray for my family.

Such wonderful news! Thanks for the update.

Sent from the largest mountain range in Florida.

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Truly good news ! Thank you , still praying for healing and recovery for all .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Father God. We give you all the praise for the good report from TNReloader. We thank you that his wife did fine with her surgery. We ask that you will continue to hold her in your hands and heal her body and remove all pain. We ask that you will be with the doctors that are caring for his mother and guild them as they look for what is wrong with her. We give you the glory in this and ask that you will heal her. Give the family peace and comfort. We ask this in the name of your Son and our Savior, Jesus Christ, Amen.

Quote Originally Posted by daloper View Post
    Father God. We give you all the praise for the good report from TNReloader. We thank you that his wife did fine with her surgery. We ask that you will continue to hold her in your hands and heal her body and remove all pain. We ask that you will be with the doctors that are caring for his mother and guild them as they look for what is wrong with her. We give you the glory in this and ask that you will heal her. Give the family peace and comfort. We ask this in the name of your Son and our Savior, Jesus Christ, Amen.
    Amen.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Amen .

USMC 77, USRA 79

Amen!!
    Any technology not understood, can seem like Magic!!!

I will love the Lord with all my heart, all my soul, and all my mind.

Father, bless them all and hold them very near to you.

Wayne
    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger - or else it gives you a bad rash.
    Venison is free-range, organic, non-GMO and gluten-free

Boolit Man
    Hey everyone. Just thought I would update everyone. My mother is feeling better. Shes getting stronger every day and I believe its because God made a miracle happen in her life. My wife has recovered from her surgery very well and we are going to the doctor tomorrow to confirm that I will be a new daddy along with the three wonderful stepchildren which I already call mine. This is a first for me. Please pray everything is ok and we dont have any complications like a tubal pregnancy which she has a higher chance of due to the surgery she had. I'm not supposed to tell anyone yet since it's so early on and because of the higher chance of complications. But I need the prayers and I know God will come through like he always does. Thank you.

Boolit Master

The LAST State to allow Conceal Carry -The new 5O
    Prayers for your family. May God's grace, healing, and mercy be with them
    LOYALTY ABOVE ALL ELSE, EXCEPT HONOR

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading." -- Thomas Jefferson

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."
    Theodore Roosevelt

NRA
    BENEFACTOR LIFE MEMBER

Prayer is sent . Will continue in prayer for all of you .

USMC 77, USRA 79

woooo Hoooo.. prayers sent sir!
    Any technology not understood, can seem like Magic!!!

I will love the Lord with all my heart, all my soul, and all my mind.

Tn, prayers sent and I'm happy for you guys.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Man
    It is confirmed I'm going to be a dad. We have to do blood work for the next four days to make sure the baby is where its supposed to be. Please keep praying. Thank you all so much for them prayers. Isn't God wonderful.

Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by TNRELOADER View Post
    It is confirmed I'm going to be a dad. We have to do blood work for the next four days to make sure the baby is where its supposed to be. Please keep praying. Thank you all so much for them prayers. Isn't God wonderful.
    God has smiled on your family quite a lot! You all are blessed and the updates are so uplifting......Congrats Grandpa!
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

All Christians are called to ministry, and our first ministry is to our own families. God will be with you as you minister to yours.

Wayne
    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger - or else it gives you a bad rash.
    Venison is free-range, organic, non-GMO and gluten-free

Prayers for you and yours

Sent from the largest mountain range in Florida.

Boolit Man
    Update. I am going to be a daddy. Baby is 7 weeks old. I got to see the first pictures and saw its little heart beat. Theirs no way in this world anyone can change my mind on the fact that even at 7 weeks it is clearly a human. I'm so excited. When I saw the first picture I almost pulled my wife up off the ultrasound table and hugged her so tight. Thank you all so much for your prayers. God has definitely smiled upon my family.

Moderator Emeritus

Congratulations, and may God bless you and the family. Being a good Dad is sometimes the most difficult job in the world, but it's always the most important job we'll ever do. You have to set the example for them by your own conduct, words, and teachings. But when teaching, remember that it's YOU who must model the desired behavior and attitude, if they're to absorb it to the depth that it sticks with them for life. And no matter what situation you face, you won't be the first and surely won't be the last to face it. When you get angry, count ten and THINK of the best course of action before speaking or acting. That's always a very difficult lesson to learn, but we all have to at some point. And most of all, enjoy the inestimable blessing of having a son. You're going to be so happy and so challenged, often at the same time. Again, congratulations and may you and she be so blessed again. And remember ..... when you get old, THEY pick your nursing home!

Boolit Man
    Hello everyone. I could use your helping prayers again. Me and the wife just got back from the doctor because of a scare we had this morning. Seems like the sac the baby is in is trying to detach itself from the uterus and is causing some bleeding. They said it could stop and heal itself or could get worse and completley detatch itself killing the baby. Please pray it gets better. Seems like everything was getting better with the addition on the house and the new baby. But the devil is playing his cards pretty hard right now. I just a couple days ago fell while working on the house and broke a rib and am still having to fight through the pain to work my regular remodeling job and work on the house every afternoon and Saturday. And the pain is so much I'm not getting much sleep for every time I move I wake up . And now this. Please keep me and my wife in your prayers. We could really use it right now. I see myself as a strong man but but sometimes I get so tired and feel so helpless. I myself will be ok so send those prayers more for the wife and baby please. Thank you all.

Boolit Man
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20190904-185825_Gallery.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	31.8 KB 
ID:	247821
    This is the one that really needs the prayers.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast