Lee PrecisionReloading EverythingInline FabricationRepackbox
MidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2Titan ReloadingWideners
Load Data
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Please pray for my family.

Praying hard TN.

John 14
    1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
    2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
    3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Buddy
    Colossians 1:9-14 For this reason also, since the day we heard of it, we have not ceased to pray for you and to ask that you may be filled with the knowledge of His will in all spiritual wisdom and understanding, so that you may walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, to please Him in all respects, bearing fruit in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God; strengthened with all power,according to His glorious might, for the attaining of all steadfastness and patience; joyously giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified us to share in the inheritance of the saints in light. For He rescued us from the domain of darkness, and transferred us to the kingdom of His beloved Son, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.

I pray this prayer every morning for myself, and my family. it gives me great comfort and peace. May it do the same for you. God Bless.
    You know, there's an old saying, Miss Sally. There's no law west of the Dodge and no God west of the Pecos. Right, Mr. Chism? James Pepper

Wrong, Mr. Pepper. Because no matter where people go, sooner or later there's the law. And sooner or later they find God's already been there. John Simpson Chism

Boolit Master

The LAST State to allow Conceal Carry -The new 5O
    Praying for your wife and baby in the name of Christ Jesus.
    LOYALTY ABOVE ALL ELSE, EXCEPT HONOR

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading." -- Thomas Jefferson

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."
    Theodore Roosevelt

NRA
    BENEFACTOR LIFE MEMBER

Vendor Sponsor

Prayers sent
    [SIZE=4][B]Selling Hi Quality Powdercoating Powder

I carry a Nuke50 because cleaning up the mess is Silly !!

http://www.bing.com/search?q=nuke50&...7ADE&FORM=QBLH

I am not crazy my mom had me tested

Theres a fine line between genius and crazy .. I'm that line
    and depending on the day I might just step over that line !!!

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Prayer is sent .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Master

Was Mid-Michigan, 2 Orlando, 2 Jacksonville, Fl.
    Just finished lifting up your household.

Beloved friend, I pray that you are prospering in every way and that you continually enjoy good health, just as your soul is prospering.
    3 John 1:2 - https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...:2&version=TPT

Sleep Verses:

Psalm 3:5 KJV
    [5] I laid me down and slept; I awaked; for the Lord sustained me.

Psalm 4:8 KJV
    [8] I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, Lord, only makest me dwell in safety.

Psalm 127:2 KJV
    [2] It is vain for you to rise up early, to sit up late, to eat the bread of sorrows: for so he giveth his beloved sleep.

Proverbs 3:24 KJV
    [24] When thou liest down, thou shalt not be afraid: yea, thou shalt lie down, and thy sleep shall be sweet.

Jeremiah 31:26 Upon this I awaked and beheld, and my sleep was sweet unto me.

Numbers 12:6 And He said, “Hear now My words: If there is a prophet among you, I the Lord will make Myself known to him in a vision and I will speak to him in a dream.

Joel 2:28 “It shall come about after this That I shall pour out My Spirit on all mankind; And your sons and your daughters will prophesy, Your old men will dream dreams, Your young men will see visions.

Joel 2:29 “Even on the male and female servants I will pour out My Spirit in those days.

Job 33:14-17 For God speaketh once, yea twice, yet man perceiveth it not. In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed, then He openeth the ears of men, and sealeth their instruction, that He may withdraw man from his purpose, and hide pride from man.

Job 33:14-17 “For God speaks once, And even twice, yet no one notices it. [including you, Job.]
    “In a dream, a vision of the night one may hear God’s voice,
    When deep sleep falls on men
    While slumbering upon the bed,
    Then He opens the ears of men
    And seals their instruction,
    That He may turn man aside from his conduct,
    And keep him from pride;

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234