RotoMetals2Load DataMidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan Reloading
Snyders JerkyWidenersRepackboxInline Fabrication
Lee Precision Reloading Everything
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: So what’s the lastest and greatest best deal on a military surplus rifle?

Boolit Master
    I have fond memories of a gun shop where a bunch of us young whipper snappers could hang out with the old timers and hear stories and learn lessons about guns and ammo and hunting shooting and reloading. there were a few wood barrels in the shop filled with old imported military rifles. you could buy any gun out of one of the barrels for $50. buy a gun and you could get one of those big tin cans of ammo to go with it for like another $25. those days are long gone

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by farmbif View Post
    I have fond memories of a gun shop where a bunch of us young whipper snappers could hang out with the old timers and hear stories and learn lessons about guns and ammo and hunting shooting and reloading. there were a few wood barrels in the shop filled with old imported military rifles. you could buy any gun out of one of the barrels for $50. buy a gun and you could get one of those big tin cans of ammo to go with it for like another $25. those days are long gone

How about ca. 1961, Miller's Surplus on the corner of Euclid Ave and Holt Blvd in Ontario CA, any '93-'95 mauser short rifle out of a waxed pickle barrel for $9.99. The really good stuff was at Ye old Hunters Lodge in LA but I couldn't walk that far.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567