Titan ReloadingLee PrecisionWidenersRotoMetals2
Inline FabricationRepackboxADvertise here

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 59

Thread: CLOSED: RE-RUN MP MOLDS CLONE RCBS 9MM-147-FN 556 Clone

  1. #21
    Boolit Buddy
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Posts
    219
    I'm thinking this might work for a subsonic load...

    sign me up.
    vfluckey at midco dot net - 8-Cav AL lube groove, and DHL shipping (57110)

  2. #22
    @Wasalmonslayer:

    I"ll take another one mold 8 cav Aluminium, but HiTek no groove.

    kawacharles1973 AT gmail DOT com
    Last edited by Kawacharles; 04-16-2019 at 07:24 AM.

  3. #23
    I'm A Honcho!
    Wasalmonslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    1,809
    Quote Originally Posted by NYBushBro View Post
    Sign me up for an 8-cav Aluminum Lube-Groove. Thanks!

    mopedmedic AT hotmail DOT com
    Got you added sir!

  4. #24
    I'm A Honcho!
    Wasalmonslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    1,809
    Quote Originally Posted by thraxx View Post
    I'm thinking this might work for a subsonic load...

    sign me up.
    vfluckey at midco dot net - 8-Cav AL lube groove, and DHL shipping (57110)
    Got you fixed up.

    Thank you!

  5. #25
    I'm A Honcho!
    Wasalmonslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    1,809
    Quote Originally Posted by Kawacharles View Post
    @Wasalmonslayer:

    I"ll take another one mold 8 cav Aluminium, but HiTek no groove.

    kawacharles1973 AT gmail DOT com

    Added you for another.

    Thank you

  6. #26
    I'm A Honcho!
    Wasalmonslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    1,809
    Just a couple away from active guys

  7. #27
    I'm A Honcho!
    Wasalmonslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    1,809
    Friday bump

  8. #28
    I'm A Honcho!
    Wasalmonslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    1,809
    Bumpski

  9. #29
    Boolit Bub
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    36
    I would order one of this molds if it would be available in .356. I am tired of resizing thousands of bullets for use in PCC Ar pistol.

  10. #30
    I'm A Honcho!
    Wasalmonslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    1,809
    Quote Originally Posted by karlB View Post
    I would order one of this molds if it would be available in .356. I am tired of resizing thousands of bullets for use in PCC Ar pistol.
    I am sure this can be accommodated I will add your request if you want on get me your email addy please

  11. #31
    Boolit Bub
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasalmonslayer View Post
    I am sure this can be accommodated I will add your request if you want on get me your email addy please
    if it would be in .356 I am in for 8 cav HiTek no groove
    brunnerrene AT hotmailDOTcom

  12. #32
    I'm A Honcho!
    Wasalmonslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    1,809
    Quote Originally Posted by karlB View Post
    if it would be in .356 I am in for 8 cav HiTek no groove
    brunnerrene AT hotmailDOTcom
    Thank you!

    Just one mold away from closing and heading to production.

  13. #33
    Boolit Mold
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    23
    I would take one in 6 cavity brass HiTek no groove .356 - keith(dot)kohlruss(at)gmail(dot)com

  14. #34
    I'm A Honcho!
    Wasalmonslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    1,809
    This one will run thru Sunday then it will close and I will send the list to Miha

  15. #35
    Boolit Master
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,155
    OK, I'm in for one at .359, with lube groove.

    kevin underscore c 1520 at yahoo dot com

  16. #36
    I'm A Honcho!
    Wasalmonslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    1,809
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin c View Post
    OK, I'm in for one at .359, with lube groove.

    kevin underscore c 1520 at yahoo dot com
    Got you added.
    I put you down for an 8 cav Aluminum let me know if you want to change that to Brass.

    Thank You

  17. #37
    Boolit Buddy
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Northern NM
    Posts
    101
    I'm in for two 6 cavity brass HiTek versions!

    boo-haaa at hot maildot com

  18. #38
    Boolit Master
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,155
    Sorry about that. Yes to the 8 cav aluminum. Thanks

  19. #39
    Boolit Bub
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    36
    No9: please change to 6 cav BRASS .356 HiTek

    9) brunnerrene AT hotmailDOTcom - 6 Cav Brass Hi Tek .356
    Last edited by karlB; 05-05-2019 at 08:40 AM.

  20. #40
    I'm A Honcho!
    Wasalmonslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    1,809
    Quote Originally Posted by bushog View Post
    I'm in for two 6 cavity brass HiTek versions!

    boo-haaa at hot maildot com
    Got you added sir
    Thank you!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Abbreviations used in Reloading

BP Bronze Point IMR Improved Military Rifle PTD Pointed
BR Bench Rest M Magnum RN Round Nose
BT Boat Tail PL Power-Lokt SP Soft Point
C Compressed Charge PR Primer SPCL Soft Point "Core-Lokt"
HP Hollow Point PSPCL Pointed Soft Point "Core Lokt" C.O.L. Cartridge Overall Length
PSP Pointed Soft Point Spz Spitzer Point SBT Spitzer Boat Tail
LRN Lead Round Nose LWC Lead Wad Cutter LSWC Lead Semi Wad Cutter
GC Gas Check