PBcastcoWidenersRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters Supply
Load DataRepackboxLee PrecisionInline Fabrication
Titan Reloading Reloading Everything

Thread: Wisconsin Greet and Shoot.

Wisconsin Greet and Shoot.

In the past one of the forums I belong to would have a greet and shoot every year and it was great fun. Only last year when we tried to organize one we only had 6 people show up. This year I am going to try to do this, only also opening this up to members of a couple other forums.

What I am looking to do is set up an event at McMiller Sports Center in Eagle Wisconsin, http://mcmillersportscenter.com/ and getting to 24 people interested and then reserving the Law Enforcement Range ;http://mcmillersportscenter.com/law-enforcement-range/ Which would isolate us into a private group. This range has 12 lanes out to 100yards and comes with our own Range Safety Officer

So if truly interested in joining in let me know so I can get a feel if there is enough interest with enough people to make it worth while to reserve this range.

Thank, Kevin

Boolit Master

Sounds like fun, if I can schedule it, I have a couple things already booked. If I do I will try to round up a couple friends from down that way.

Great, Just getting a start on this and nothing is set in stone yet. If you know what date you can't that would be a start! right now a date is up in the air and I have not talked with McMiller to see how much lead time there is to reserve. Any other ideas or suggestions are more than welcome!

Can’t commit to it this year but I would if I could and if you would let a Michigan guy in the gate. Just wanted to chime in with an expression of interest and encouragement.
    Kevin
    Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? (Sgt. Oddball, KELLY'S HEROES)
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________________________
    my feedback thread
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...raight-shooter

chuckbuster the door at this point is open to anyone that would like to attend! I even suggested on the original forum to move it to somewhere in the central Illinois and Indiana area to possibly draw from Michigan, Ohio, Kentucky. I already stated to that I have 3 people that would have attended.

Boolit Master

I might be interested with my older daughter, 16yo.