Titan ReloadingWidenersMidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading Everything
RepackboxRotoMetals2Inline FabricationLoad Data
Lee Precision PBcastco

Thread: On this Irish High Holy Day.....

Moderator Emeritus

On this Irish High Holy Day.....

I would like to wish all of my Irish brothers and sister and those that want to be Irish a wonderful St. Patrick's Day! And may the road rise up to meet you, and may the wind be always at your back!

And may God bless all of us through out the rest of this year!
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Not Irish , but I’ll Second your thoughts and wishes. We are having corned beef and cabbage today !

Boolit Master

Top o' the Mornin to all - And God Bless
    Last edited by square butte; 03-17-2019 at 01:18 PM.
    Being human is not for sissies.

5 minutes to corned beef, taters, carrots and cabbages... Blessings all..

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Boolit Master
    Happy St. Patricks Day!

2nd Amend./U.S. Const. - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

~~ WWG1WGA ~~

Restore the Republic!!!

For the Fudds > "Those who appease a tiger, do so in the hope that the tiger will eat them last." -Winston Churchill.

President Reagan tells it like it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6MwPgPK7WQ

Phil Robertson explains the Wall: https://youtu.be/f9d1Wof7S4o

Boolit Master

Boolit Master
    I'm purebred Polish. I had some BBQ ribs.....
    Tom
    μολὼν λαβέ

Did I ever mention that I hate to trim brass?

Moderator Emeritus / Trusted loob groove dealer

Somers, Montana, a quaint little drinking village,with a severe hunting and fishing problem.
    May all the ups and downs in your life be under the sheets!
    The solid soft lead bullet is undoubtably the best and most satisfactory expanding bullet that has ever been designed. It invariably mushrooms perfectly, and never breaks up. With the metal base that is essential for velocities of 2000 f.s. and upwards to protect the naked base, these metal-based soft lead bullets are splendid.
    John Taylor - "African Rifles and Cartridges"

Forget everything you know about loading jacketed bullets. This is a whole new ball game!

Éirinn go Brách Actually I spent most of the day investigating wife's ancestors the came over on the Hector - Scotch Presby. Married into some Irish Catholic that came into B.C. and eventually French from Qebec (before it was Qebec).
    Whatever!

Boolit Grand Master bedbugbilly's Avatar
    A belated St. Paddy's day to all - missed this post yesterday.

And to my ancestors who lived in Northern Ireland - you're not forgotten! My family was from County Antrim - Townland of Carnmore in the Civil Parish of Dunaghy and the Townland of Spring Mount - Civil Parish of Grange of Dundermot - all Scotch-Presbyterians with Clan names of Scotland - forced out of Scotland by the English - and of course, the Irish Catholics got the worst of it all by them settling on land as tenants that had been confiscated from the Catholics. My g-grandfather and his sister came first in 1847 followed by my g-g-grandfather and the rest of the family - not with losing family relation to the Great Famine. The all ended up settling in the Irish Hills of Lenawee County, Michigan - they left the "problems" of Ireland behind and never looked back. This winter I've been writing up the history of my family from Ireland - still not finished but will have a nice book for family to know their history when done.