Reloading EverythingTitan ReloadingInline FabricationMidSouth Shooters Supply
Snyders JerkyLoad DataWidenersRepackbox
Lee Precision RotoMetals2

Thread: Dillon RL300

Dillon RL300

I bought a Dillon RL300 last Thursday at a local gun shop for $100. It had the powder measure w/large powder bar and the primer assembly w/large primer bar, but no inner primer tube. Does anyone know what the inner tube was made of and was similar to the current inner primer tubes?

It is a very stout built press.

Boolit Master
    Dodge Co. GA. Between the Ocmulgee and Little Ocmulgee rivers.
    The tubes that I got with mine were plastic. I was later told they are filler tubes. I still think they are the originals. Why would you fill a tube, and use it to fill a second tube. That makes no sense. By the way, you STOLE that press.

Sent from my VS880 using Tapatalk

US Govt mantra: If it's moving tax it. If it's still moving regulate it. If it stops moving subsidize it

Banned

Because its pretty tough to keep the primers in the tube that fits in the body while your putting it in. Its not suppose to come out and be loaded. Your suppose to load filler tubes and dump them in as you go.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimkim View Post
    The tubes that I got with mine were plastic. I was later told they are filler tubes. I still think they are the originals. Why would you fill a tube, and use it to fill a second tube. That makes no sense. By the way, you STOLE that press.

Sent from my VS880 using Tapatalk

Thanks jimkim,

This RL300 had been sitting on the floor in gun shop since last May with a $200 price tag on it. I had told a few guys about it and they all said they enough at time.
    I was down to my last $100 of mad money and just asked if he would take it, and to my surprise, he did, and I left as one happy camper.