RepackboxReloading EverythingWidenersLee Precision
Inline FabricationLoad DataMidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan Reloading
RotoMetals2
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: whats powder cost in your area

Boolit Master

I paid & 28.00 last week at my LGS.
    I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
    Paralyzed Veterans of America

Looking for a Hensly &Gibbs #258 any thing from a two cavity to a 10cavityI found a new one from a member here

Local Mills Fleet Farm had 4 lb jug of Red Dot for sale at 79$ a few months back.

No shipping, no hazmat, no delay. Yes it went home with me to join the rest of my Red Dot stash. Yes I was a very happy guy that day.

Boolit Buddy
    Local stores around are high have not looked in a while locally.
    Thur gun club 8lbs unique $127
    8lb 2400 $134
    8lb h4350 $180
    2 times a year when clay target get shipped in

Boolit Master
    Conditor22,

That Titegroup & HiSkor 700X prices are amazingly low as compared to this area I live in for LGS or even box stores.

The Trail boss is so low as to make me wonder how it could be at that price anywhere.... I'd be buying their stock most likely if I could do it & afford the cost of all of it...

Most of the rest of the prices are about the same as here. The selection though is outstanding compared to what I see when I go looking.

I have spent more now on online sales since the variety is not what I would like to see in local stores( 60 +/- miles within my location/home), unless there are "specials" I do not know about, or any stores that I am not aware of that have components to buy.

( I am feeling pretty "set" for most powders I use, but I am always looking for more & better deals. Primers is my "focus" now, for the most part, when it comes for components... No primers/caps, no shoot much. unless ya just shoot flintlocks.. LOL)

Thanks for taking the time to post up the pics to show the prices!
    Last edited by JBinMN; 05-31-2019 at 02:40 AM. Reason: fixed the spelling of the word, "set". I forgot the "e"
    2nd Amend./U.S. Const. - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

~~ WWG1WGA ~~

Restore the Republic!!!

For the Fudds > "Those who appease a tiger, do so in the hope that the tiger will eat them last." -Winston Churchill.

President Reagan tells it like it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6MwPgPK7WQ

Phil Robertson explains the Wall: https://youtu.be/f9d1Wof7S4o

Boolit Master
    Hi...
    I just bought a pound of Power Pistol in Lebanon, Pa. for $22.25 including tax.
    Going to test it in 10mm.

Boolit Master

It varies quite a bit depending on where you shop. I got a 1 lb. can of Titegroup at Academy sports the other day for $20 and change.
    So many guns, so little time

You must pay for everything in this life - nothing is free, except for the grace of God.

"Free cheese only comes in a mousetrap"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JBinMN View Post
    Conditor22,

That Titegroup & HiSkor 700X prices are amazingly low as compared to this area I live in for LGS or even box stores.

The Trail boss is so low as to make me wonder how it could be at that price anywhere.... I'd be buying their stock most likely if I could do it & afford the cost of all of it...

Most of the rest of the prices are about the same as here. The selection though is outstanding compared to what I see when I go looking.

I have spent more now on online sales since the variety is not what I would like to see in local stores( 60 +/- miles within my location/home), unless there are "specials" I do not know about, or any stores that I am not aware of that have components to buy.

( I am feeling pretty "st" for most powders I use, but I am always looking for more & better deals. Primers is my "focus" now, for the most part, when it comes for components... No primers/caps, no shoot much. unless ya just shoot flintlocks.. LOL)

Thanks for taking the time to post up the pics to show the prices!
    It gets even better, several times a year they have $2 a pound off those prices.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Conditor22 View Post
    It gets even better, several times a year they have $2 a pound off those prices.
    Nice!
    I wish they would do that here, & let us know before they do. I am usually a "day late or a dollar short" when sales like that ever happen.

Reminds me of the, "You should have been here yesterday! We were slaying them!".
    Usually hear the same when the fish are biting real well.
    Everyone in that "we" has a cell phone, and all know me, but forget to call when the bite is hot...They tell me afterwards...
    2nd Amend./U.S. Const. - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

~~ WWG1WGA ~~

Restore the Republic!!!

For the Fudds > "Those who appease a tiger, do so in the hope that the tiger will eat them last." -Winston Churchill.

President Reagan tells it like it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6MwPgPK7WQ

Phil Robertson explains the Wall: https://youtu.be/f9d1Wof7S4o

Boolit Grand Master Tripplebeards's Avatar
    GBenchmark is usually the most expensive around here with an average of about $29 for a pound. They must know it shoots the tightest in all my small caliber rifles. Trailboss isn’t mush less. I get a kick out of the $22 to $29 fluctuations between powders depending on which one you choose to buy.

Primers are normally $2.99 to $3.99 per 100

I finally just started buying them by the box of a 1000 so I don’t run out so quickly. Boxes are normally $39.99. No brakes for bulk.
    Last edited by Tripplebeards; 05-31-2019 at 09:50 AM.

Boolit Master

Powder here is pretty close to most online prices if you factor in shipping and Hazmat. $20-$30 a lb depending on the powder.

Thankfully we have a pretty well stocked reloading store here in the Dallas area.
    NRA Benefactor.

Boolit Master
    I just bought a 1lb of IMR 4064 for #29. 95, and 3k winchester primers for $29.95/K. Winchester is having a 25% rebate on primers but you have to buy $80 worth.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by CastingFool View Post
    I just bought a 1lb of IMR 4064 for #29. 95, and 3k winchester primers for $29.95/K. Winchester is having a 25% rebate on primers but you have to buy $80 worth.
    Do you by chance have a link to info on the rebate I bought 6k pistol primers last week 25% back. Would be nice.
    Thanks

Boolit Master
    CastingFool I found the rebate info thanks
    https://winchester.com/Rebates/2019-...Primers-Rebate

Boolit Master
    £45 a pound .

Quote Originally Posted by robg View Post
    £45 a pound .
    Sounds like a solid cocaine habit would be less expensive there.

$30+ if you could find it. The closest gunshop to me which "might" have reloading components is about an hour away. The three local shops do not stock reloading components...
    He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High Will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. -Psalm 91:1

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123