WidenersInline FabricationRotoMetals2Load Data
MidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading EverythingSnyders JerkyRepackbox
Lee Precision Titan Reloading
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Prayer for my Wife

Boolit Master
    Prayers sent to Max’s wife, Max and family!

Max and his family live about a dozen miles from our family and ranch.

We first got acquainted because of the Boolit forum a few years ago. Thank you Boolits!

In the intervening years Max and their young son have made a few treks to our ranch and it is always a treat when they visit.

Not only is Max a great and humble guest but I really admire his son. They say you can read a person by their offspring. Now I have not had the good fortune of meeting Mrs. Max but I can say from getting to know their young son, she is a very special person.

I hope and pray with great earnest for Max’s wife and family to receive a full measure of God’s love, guidance and the path to well being during these trying times!

Best regards and God’s love Pard

Three44s
    Quote Originally Posted by Bret4207

“There is more to this than dumping lead in a hole.”

Father, watch over Max and his whole family. Bring them healing, hope, peace and joy. In Jesus' name, Amen.

Wayne
    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger - or else it gives you a bad rash.
    Venison is free-range, organic, non-GMO and gluten-free

I'm A Honcho!
    Well gentleman the first treatment went well my wife bounced back quickly and here we are heading in for her second treatment tomorrow.
    Thank you for all your prayers!!

Boolit Master
    Praying.

exile
    "There is not a single instance in history in which civil liberty was lost, and religious liberty preserved entire. If therefore we yield up our temporal property, we at the same time deliver the conscience into bondage." --John Witherspoon, The Dominion of Providence Over the Passions of Men. 1776

"The words of the Lord are pure words, like silver refined in a furnace on the ground, purified seven times." Psalm 12:6 (E.S.V.)

Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Wasalmonslayer View Post
    Well gentleman the first treatment went well my wife bounced back quickly and here we are heading in for her second treatment tomorrow.
    Thank you for all your prayers!!
    What a great bit of news.....keep us posted brother and may God continue to improve her health!
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Boolit Master
    Got in a little late but I agree for a complete cancer free report when all is done!
    Look twice, shoot once.

Prayers sent.

Murphy
    If I should depart this life while defending those who cannot defend themselves, then I have died the most honorable of deaths. Marc R. Murphy '2006'.

Boolit Master

Prayer sent up
    Being human is not for sissies.

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Good news ! Thank you .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Good to hear good news. Prayers continue.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Buddy

Prayers for you both.
    John

Glad to hear it went well and hoping it continues to go well.

Best,

--Wag--
    "Great genius will always encounter fierce opposition from mediocre minds." --Albert Einstein.

Boolit Master
    A bit of encouragement, my wife had breast cancer and had a mastectomy in 1994. Doctor had not told her she had cancer when it showed up in her yearly mammograms. They failed to tell her for seven years. She went in for a racecar physical and found herself in the operating room 3 days later. She has been cancer-free since then. Several surgeries in the year that followed, most were for reconstruction. Was not an easy road. No Chemo or radiation. Cancer can be survivable. God, indeed has watched over us.

No one knows what it feels like when the doctor says the word "cancer" unless you have personally experienced it. Both my wife and I know this first-hand.

As I said before, God has been good to us. Prayers for a complete healing. Prayer for the peace of God in this matter.

I'm A Honcho!
    Second Chemo done and so far so good.
    Thank you for all the prayers guys!
    I can feel them while we sit there it is a very interesting calming sensation that rolls over you!

Boolit Buddy
    Consider it done Salmonslayer. I have put her on my prayer list . God bless you both.- Caster
    In regards to shooting safety.Until you are ready to fire, keep your booger hook off the bang switch.

Boolit Master
    Northeastern part of Penn's Woods near Slocum Hollow.
    Prayers Sent!
    " Associate with men of good quality, if you esteem your own reputation: for it is better to be alone than in bad company. " George Washington

Boolit Master
    Thanks for the update Max.

Prayers continue!

Three44s
    Quote Originally Posted by Bret4207

“There is more to this than dumping lead in a hole.”

Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Wasalmonslayer View Post
    Second Chemo done and so far so good.
    Thank you for all the prayers guys!
    I can feel them while we sit there it is a very interesting calming sensation that rolls over you!
    I am so glad that your better-half is doing better ...... praise God for what He has done for her! Please keep us posted about her progress and we will keep sending our prayers for her comfort and healing! Paul
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

I'm A Honcho!
    Well guys sorry to be so delayed in keeping things up to date my work, taking care of kiddos and patient #1 (wife) has eaten up most of my time.
    22 weeks of chemo, followed by a 4 week rest, double mastectomy last Wednesday 8hr operation....
    Initial test results in lymph nodes shows cancer is dead.
    Final testing on tumors by Friday and then recommendations on weather she will need radiation treatment after that.
    She has been an absolute warrior thru the whole thing but this surgery was nasty compared to chemo. And everyone told us chemo was the worst part.......
    Only days she did not work was treatment day and Friday afternoons just because of the steroid crash similar to a hang over.
    So thank you very much for the prayers and thoughts we could feel them as we both got weak thru the whole process!
    Our church and friends also surrounded us with help, meals, prayers.

Will update again as soon as we know about the path results.

Thank You
    WS

Boolit Master
    The "cancer is dead", the sweetest words in the English language.
    I am very glad for both of you.
    One day in the future, my wife and I will be able to say the same.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast