WidenersRotoMetals2RepackboxInline Fabrication
MidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionTitan ReloadingGraf & Sons

Thread: PIF: 220 Swift die set

Boolit Master

PIF: 220 Swift die set

In return for mtnfolk75's box of 9mm brass, I am posting a set of Eagle brand 220 Swift dies (collectible?). I don't think they have been used but have no history on the set.

Post here that you want them, then PM me with your shipping info.
    NRA Life
    NMLRA Life
    F&AM

I’d like them!

Boolit Master
    And so you shall have them!
    NRA Life
    NMLRA Life
    F&AM

I’ll PIF in the morning. Thanks again!

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Tripplebeards View Post
    I’d like them!
    Do you have a 220 Swift?

Boolit Grand Master Texas by God's Avatar
    Those are neat.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BrassMagnet View Post
    Do you have a 220 Swift?
    Yes, but I can always use another one. Since I beat you to the dies you better send me yours. It has to go down in the record books! I beat brass magnet to a PIF for once! Lol

P.S. you can take affense to it if you want but please don’t PM again along with posting to ask if I have a matching caliber rifle after I claimed dies on a PIF. You buy and claim enough around here the way it is...I’m sure you can go buy a set of dies if you really need them that bad.

I know your a great guy. We talked over the phone after I sent you a PIF last year but I think your a have a little OCD on PIF.lol I think it’s time to let someone else have a chance once in a while please...and without trying to lay a guilt trip on them for beating you to a PIF. I know this is the first time you’ve heard this in the last week or two...and I thought we were only allowed 1 PIF claim per fiscal month?

And BTY I believed YOU claimed or bought something and were called out on it because it was something you had several of but came back with a post saying it was for someone else and not to add the the other three you had laying around. Hoarder!
    Last edited by Tripplebeards; 03-14-2019 at 10:33 PM. Reason: Spelling

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Tripplebeards View Post
    Yes, but I can always use another one. Since I beat you to the dies you better send me yours. It has to go down in the record books! I beat brass magnet to a PIF for once! Lol

P.S. you can take affense to it if you want but please don’t PM again along with posting to ask if I have a matching caliber rifle after I claimed dies on a PIF. You buy and claim enough around here the way it is...I’m sure you can go buy a set of dies if you really need them that bad.

I know your a great guy. We talked over the phone after I sent you a PIF last year but I think your a have a little OCD on PIF.lol I think it’s time to let someone else have a chance once in a while please...and without trying to lay a guilt trip on them for beating you to a PIF. I know this is the first time you’ve heard this in the last week or two...and I thought we were only allowed 1 PIF claim per fiscal month?

And BTY I believed YOU claimed or bought something and were called out on it because it was something you had several of but came back with a post saying it was for someone else and not to add the the other three you had laying around. Hoarder!
    I do have dies. I do have brass. Now you are the first person I know of that has a 220 Swift.

Boolit Master
    I do have a 220 Swift, and brass. This die set was an "extra" set and I am trying to clean house a bit.
    NRA Life
    NMLRA Life
    F&AM

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by BrassMagnet View Post
    I do have dies. I do have brass. Now you are the first person I know of that has a 220 Swift.
    I just ordered one!

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

Boolit Grand Master Texas by God's Avatar
    The most accurate Savage I've ever owned was the old long action 112V single shot .220 Swift. I just thought I'd throw that in here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

220 swift owners everywhere...wa wa what? Lol

I received my dies the other day, thanks again!

Geez, since I gave away 2 knives the last 2 times here on pif instead of 1 dose that mean I have 2 banked pif’s?

I think we should start a separate thread for banked PIF so everybody claims and no one PIF’s.
    Last edited by Tripplebeards; Today at 10:53 AM.