I have a Vortex Crossfire II 6-18x24 AO on my CZ 455v. I was shooting Hornady 20 gr XTP bullets.

I have it set at the Crosshairs are zeroed at 50 yards and it is just a fraction high at 100 yards. The first line is 160 yards, second one is 220 yards, the third one is 250 yards, and where the bottom crosshair post goes from thick to thin is 300.

Yesterday it felt like there was not much wind. My wind meter said to 2- 3 MHP. from left to right.
I shot this 5 shot group first. at 310 yards.

I moved up to 300 yards and shot this 4 shot group. I did a 4 shot because that was all I had left in that box. Vertically the group is very close to where I want it.

After that we took our shooting sticks and headed for a hill we could shoot off of. We were at 258 yards.

They are hard to see in the picture be we have water bottles set up on the ground that we were shooting. They are on the left and right side of the targets.
The 20 gr bullets were just going through the bottles at 258 yards. Pin hole in and pin hole out. The bullets didn't open up at all at that distance and low velocity.

Hitting the bottles was tough with the scope I have. The wind even though it was light was blowing the shots off by about 14" it was kind of a guessing game but it was fun.