I make weird stuff out of copper

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bike ralley 002.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	104.2 KB 
ID:	243516

And collect cast iron pots

Boolit Master
    I design, build & drive R/C hydroplanes (well used to anyway) Haven't in a few years..........
    Bob

Boolit Buddy

Casting, reloading, shooting and cooking.

Boolit Buddy
    3Gs
    Guns, Guitars and Girls.
    Use to shoot Bulls Eye, but now it's just informal target shooting with my grandson.
    Built 19 acoustic guitars, if you see one with a "R" on the headstock it could be one of mine there's a few floating around.
    I started collecting ex wife's but that's more expensive than collecting guns so I had to stop. Besides the one I have now is working out great.

I sail a Hobie beach cataraman during the summer. Camp and fish with my Grandkids. Rifle hunt our November deer and December muzzleloader season, camping along the Platte River. An occasional Fall pheasant hunt. Between our family business, serving as a volunteer Firefighter/EMT, Grandkids, and hobbies, life is fun and full! hc18flyer

Motorcycles. Used to fish and kayak but not anymore.

I have a very interesting collection of dust bunnies i keep under the couch
    just say'n

Boolit Master
    German Shepherds,guitars... guitars also are part of my job... Oh,and a cat!

Cat is a cool new thing in my life,he just walked in from the woods last october.

Banned
    Darn, I should have mentioned my love for German Shepherds also.

Banned

all I have is used to bees. Only hobby now is hunting and shooting and reloading and casting. used to bees? fast cars, motocross, snowmobile racing, Harleys, boats for a while. One constant in my life since I was old enough to know is guns. Ma has a picture of me when I was 3 with a toy gun I got for Christmas. She said it was almost like my sisters dolls. I wouldn't go anywhere without it.

Boolit Bub
    Cars, travel. Would like to do more shooting, but seems there is never time.

Boolit Bub
    Shooting, travel with my wife, hunting with my dogs and alone, motorcycles, and work...

Boolit Buddy
    My work 40+ years Big Game Hunting Outfitter in Northern British Columbia and still loving it, Barbeque on my Sailboat, Wine making, Fixing things - Metal Fabrication, endless Renos on my 1918 House, and of course Shooting, casting Bullets for reloading Rifle-Shotgun-Pistol and trading in Mauser Broomhandles and sometimes Lugers.

And when the Day is done enjoying the company of my Wife and sharing a good Glass of Wine !

Cheers

Boolit Grand Master

Eating !
    I have gotten very good at it , I find it a most enjoyable hobby .

My next hobby is going to be nap taking... our two cats are giving me lessons , very soon I will be good at this also . The cats are expert nappers .

I used to do a lot of hunting and fishing . Got into archery and then combined the three into archery fishing for big Alligator Gar , Choupique and other rough fish with a bow and arrow ...that was a lot of fun . I really enjoyed archery , there were several public ranges to shoot , there were no charges and no flack from the anti gun people .
    I could hang a thick rug across my garage door opening for a back stop , place a target in front of the rug and stand in my driveway and practice all I wanted . My house was on the left of the driveway ( no doors) and a solid wood fence ran down the right side ... perfect place to practice.
    The free public ranges one had field targets and the other was a walk through the woods with game targets at different distances . I got pretty good at it and even started making my own arrows and then made a simple wood bow ...bow's are harder to make than arrows .
    Gary
    Certified Cajun
    Proud Member of The Basket of Deplorables
    " Let's Go Brandon !"

Banned
    When we were younger we were active and as we get older we seem to write that "We Used to" I guess that says a lot. We used to be active and now we are half dead. We used to have a life and now are stagnant. I used to do a lot of things.... had horses, raced cars, chased women, played with audio, repaired electronics, enjoyed hunting and shooting. Now..... don't care for horses, my back hurts too much to lean over to work on an engine. Caught a woman . Worked on audio for a living and got burned out and the same with repairing the same. no place to hunt in Iowa and when the arthritis is under control I can manage to enjoy shooting.

Boolit Master

Fishing, Shooting and being part of the local Jail Ministry
    NRA Benefactor 2004 USAF RET 1971-95

Boolit Master
    "Caught a woman"???

Having a moderate amount of experience in that field, I suspect that is an exaggeration.
    In my experience, we chase women until they catch us. Having been caught a few times, more or less permanently, I can tell you the chasing can be more fun than being caught. Not that being caught is bad, just that the chasing is a fun enjoyable past time, in that variety is , shall we say, exhilarating.

Boolit Master
    I keep honey bees.hunt and fish a little.Ham radio I am General class KD8IMF.I am a Tool and Die Maker by trade.so I make some things for loading and guns now and then.

scrounging lead
    melting lead
    casting bullets
    reloading ammo
    shooting
    cleaning guns
    Heck, if you've got time for more hobbies than that, go and get a job
    Hard work made me what I am today,
    Broken and broke
    Bob

Riding my old tricked out sportster, ice fishing, deer hunting, gardening, using a straight razor, have a few recurve bows and a wheel bow but ain't shot them in 8-10 years. Just getting into casting and lubing & powdercoating, been reloading off and on for 20 years. A little leatherwork ( maybe 1 project a year) raising kids and keeping our 4 dogs and 1 cat fed. Planning to learn to play the guitar at some point, bought a new fender squire strat about 6 years ago and can not play a note yet. But the thing gets admired every day in my bedroom ! Member of ducks unlimited and rocky mountain elk foundation for a few years. Haven't duck hunted since high school in late 70's and never elk hunted. So my bucket list is in front of me and allot of hobbys i have given up on like golfing, drinking, chasing women, making beer and babies.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast