Load Data
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: What other hobbies do you have?

Boolit Master

Triple G:
    Guns, for obvious reasons
    Guitars, always chasin' that rockstar dream
    Golf, mostly driving range than fairways/greens, but Golf channel took over

When I was young enough to ski, water & snow, motor biking, hiking, fishing, all the other young stuff. Now it's bass, guitar, casting, loading, shooting. A few dove & pig when I get a chance.
    Whatever!

Vendor Sponsor

Meat processing, hunting
    [SIZE=4][B]Selling Hi Quality Powdercoating Powder

I carry a Nuke50 because cleaning up the mess is Silly !!

http://www.bing.com/search?q=nuke50&...7ADE&FORM=QBLH

I am not crazy my mom had me tested

Theres a fine line between genius and crazy .. I'm that line
    and depending on the day I might just step over that line !!!

Bourbon, cigars, and my bride...… On any given day, some mixture of those three.
    "Do not follow where the path might lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail" Ralph Waldo Emerson

Fishing, riding my motorcycles, playing my drums.
    "Hollow Points"-"From Those Who Care Enough To Send The Very Best"

Boolit Master
    Dirt bikes, 4 wheelers, jeeps, metal detecting (my favorite), fishing, hunting, camping, machining, fabricating, fly tying, reloading, shooting, history, reading, spelunking, hiking, gravelys, old equipment, making things that don’t work work again, working and spending time with my lovely wife. This is just a few.
    Yea, I got a problem. Life’s to short to sit on the couch and I try to get as much out of it as I can.
    Life is so much better with dogs!

Boolit Bub
    At my age, taking my afternoon nap. 40 years ago, seen my dad do it. Thought, I'll never do that. Wrong answer.

Boolit Master

Air gunning, hobby metal lathe and wood lathe, metal detecting, fishing (with a magnet), Crappie fishing, gardening, bullet casting and Jig casting, and caregiver.

Boolit Buddy

well, its not really a hobby, but during the winter I do a lot of snow removal.

Boolit Master

I read a lot, 2-5 books a week. I also enjoy recycling. My wife calls me a hoarder, but I specialize in rehoming old tools and Revere or Farberware cookware. Have to support my other hobby somehow you know.
    Micah 6:8
    He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?

"I don't have hobbies - I'm developing a robust post-apocalyptic skill set"
    I may be discharged and retired but I'm sure I did not renounce the oath that I solemnly swore!

Boolit Buddy
    Most of mine are shooting related. Casting, reloading, NRA/CMP HiPower (haven't been able to shoot the last couple years due to work, this season hope to make the 2-3 matches a month). Snowmobiling with my dad until he turned 70 and had to retire the sleds, he passed away in 2013, but both are are in storage and just need to have the carbs/fuel system cleaned out. With the snow we've had in N.Utah this year it would have been a good time to get them working again.
    Computers, some computer gaming. Have about $2k of parts on my kitchen table to build a new I7/8700k watercooled dual boot hackintosh/win10 machine. Have several 1/32 scale WW II aircraft models I need to build, my 52 yr old eyes are a challenge to detail them properly.
    Last edited by goryshaw; 03-14-2019 at 12:44 AM. Reason: reduce wall of text

Boolit Mold
    Just starting to get into bee keeping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Boolit Buddy
    Shooting USPSA, IDPA, Bullseye, 50 and 100 yard iron sight .22 competition. Salt water surf casting, salt water fly fishing and deep sea game fishing. Sailing in the bays and ocean by my home. Reading at night before bed, and playing with Momma in bed. Can't wait till I retire so I have more time for other hobbies and playtime!

Iceboating in the winter, soft water sailing waiting for the good weather to come back, motorcycling, woodworking, restored a John Deere 60, bicycling, reading--mostly bio's/history, travel, anything that looks like a museum. All the standard home owners stuff times 3, mine, my mother's and a buddies-- he's extremely bright but has problems with righty tighty, lefty losey. I've got a dune buggy to get back running again, time to go play on the dunes again. Antique boats, Oshkosh every summer for a good dose of plane stuff.
    Last edited by 15meter; 03-15-2019 at 11:39 AM.

Banned
    Collecting all and every reloading tool along with associated literature and books. Of course that requires a good photography outfit so add taking pictures , outdoors and antique vehicles.

Banned
    Fishing is it.

Boolit Buddy
    I work mostly. Owning my own business takes most of my time. I like to spend time with my daughter. We go to museums, antique shops, go out to dinner, cook. I also spend time in my work shop. I like to restore vintage machinery (mostly metal working).

Wild mushroom foraging, photography. Making beer and hard cider.

Boolit Buddy

When I retired from ASTM TMC in Pittsburgh PA. They got me a Fisher model 22 metal detector.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190606125046_IMG_0200.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	37.3 KB 
ID:	243504
    A man who is good enough to shed his blood for his country is good enough to be given a square deal afterwards.
    -Theodore Roosevelt

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...2441-Ron-in-PA

Boolit Master
    still working, but not like I used to, but now its fun cause I pick and choose. fish a bit, make a few lures, cast a few bullets, I'm apprenticeing as a fresh air inspector and majoring in enjoying life a little bit more, I guess I finally figured out that nobody gets out alive so might as well have a good time while I can. And of course I'm open to suggestions as I don't profess to really know anything about everything

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast