RepackboxMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2Snyders Jerky
Load DataTitan ReloadingWidenersLee Precision
Inline Fabrication Reloading Everything

Thread: WTS 1903a3 Springfield, Turkish Mauser, Franchi 48al 12g

Boolit Bub

WTS *Reduced one last time *1903a3 Springfield, Turkish Mauser, Franchi 48al 12g

WTS the following guns. Reduced again. I'll leave these up for today or so at these prices, and if there's no interest, I'll move them to another forum. Let me know if you're interested.

1. Remington 1903a3 Springfield with sling. This rifle was sold in the 50's or 60's to NRA members by the old DCM, but I don't have any paperwork to back that up...just the word of the person that bought it from them. This rifle is in great shape (practically new) with two exceptions. The handguard is split, and it's missing the stacking swivel and screw. These are all readily available, and should cost around $50 to replace. The handguard could probably be glued as well. This rifle has all of the cartouches, with a bright bore. For the most part, it looks new. If it weren't for the cracked handguard, it'd probably be a $1000 rifle. Everything I can find stamped is stamped R. I'm asking $875-Reduced to $800 shipped in the CONUS to an FFL01 using shipmygun. I don't mind shipping to a C&r ffl, but it costs me about $20 more to ship it myself to a C&r.
    https://ibb.co/album/jyCsTv

2. Sold -Turkish Mauser m38. Sold to Bullet Maker 57. 8x57 mauser. This rifle is one of the better turkish mausers I've seen. It still has cosmolene on it. I ran a boresnake through the bore, and the rifling is strong. It's not super bright, but I didn't give it a great cleaning. The numbers are not all matching. The finish is good. *SPF* $300-Reduced to $260 shipped to FFL01.
    https://ibb.co/album/hoZ6ov

3. Franchi 48al 12 gauge hunter model shotgun. This operates like the Browning Auto 5, but it has the aluminum receiver, so it's a lot lighter. It's an incredible upland gun. It has the acid etched hunting scene receiver and a 26" barrel. It has a 15 1/2 inch pull on the stock. It was professionally lengthened prior to my purchase. It would be easy to shorten it to whatever your length of pull is. From what I've seen, these shotguns require slightly longer pull lengths for most people. It has a fixed modified choke. When I bought it, I intended to send it off to Carlsons Chokes to have tubes installed for $100, but I never got around to it. This gun has some scratches on the stock, but it's in great condition other than that. The metal is pretty much in new condition. I've only shot it a few times, and it cycled great. $450-Reduced to $400 Shipped
    https://ibb.co/album/egYCTv

I accept Paypal F&F or Paypal plus 3% for fees. I'm open to other reasonably quick methods of payment. If your FFL is listed with shipmygun.com, it won't take very long to get it shipped out. If the FFL is not listed with them, it will probably take a few days to get the label. They use fedex to ship. If you feel my prices are out of line, feel free to make an offer. The receiving ffl must be willing to accept shipment from a private seller, although if they're on the shipmygun list, they've already agreed to that. I do not have a FFL. Please let me know if you want any other pictures. I've tried to be as thorough as possible with the descriptions, and I don't want there to be any uncertainty. If you are interested in buying more than one gun, I can cut you a little more of a deal.
    Last edited by Keith Sacane; 03-09-2019 at 11:26 PM.

Boolit Master
    PM on the way about #2.

Boolit Bub
    At this point, everything is still for sale.

Boolit Bub
    Bump for today.

Boolit Bub
    Prices reduced

Boolit Bub
    Reduced again. I'll leave these up for the day or so at these prices, and if there's no interest, I'll move them elsewhere. Let me know if you're interested.

Boolit Master
    Check your PMs.
    QUIS CUSTODIET IPSOS CUSTODES?

Boolit Bub
    Replied. Everything is still for sale at the moment.

Boolit Master
    I'll take #2. PM on the way.

Boolit Bub
    Updated. Turkish mauser is sold pending funds.

Boolit Bub
    Just a bump.
    Last edited by Keith Sacane; 03-10-2019 at 02:51 AM.

Boolit Bub
    I'll leave these up for a few more hours.

Boolit Bub
    Closed: moved to another site.