Snyders JerkyWidenersLee PrecisionTitan Reloading
Inline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading EverythingRotoMetals2
Repackbox Load Data
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Noe ??

Noe ??

What is with NOE ? I have noticed a big slow down in there forum , I am in on a group buy that said tooling ordered on Oct.30 2018, I have ask when it would be turned out. I have not got an answer. In the past NOE was on top of there game and has given me some very good molds, I don't know now if I should order one from some one else?

Boolit Master

Not sure. Its been about 2 years since i have done a group buy with them. Cant say for sure as i dont frequent that forum unless i need a mold. I pretty much live on here though. You could DM someone there.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    "Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far."
    ~Theodore Roosevelt~

Wondering same here. I'm in for one .225 mold GB. Well i just wait for when it goes to mill. But forum is been quite "dead" and things are slowed. And not long ago when they got new machines... Hope that company stays up. Strange....

Boolit Master
    I think Al keeps the focus on his own web store, where everything is meticulously inventoried (and he keeps a good amount in stock). It doesn’t seem as though he does many group buys anymore. The place is running strong as far as I can see, and their QC and customer service has been great for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got a mold from NOE inventory. Noe molds are the highest quality molds I have bought. Perfect bullets from the first pour.
    Due to the price of primers, warning shots will no longer be given!

Boolit Buddy
    This does not concern a group buy,but I sent an e-mail inquiring about a mold I was interested in and a week and half has gone by with no reply????

If you can call to NOE it is maybe fastest way to get answer...

I normal call Al and order my mold from him.If he dose not pick up the phone, I call again later in the day. I do not bother to email. For calling it always works for me.
    Life Member of NRA,NTA,DAV ,ITA. Also member of FTA,CBA

Boolit Master
    +1, give him a call. He called me personally the other day in response to a question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boolit Master

It seems like I've never received an email reply when contacting NOE. However, the phone has been answered when I called, and I received friendly and competent service each time.

It would be a good business decision to figure out why the email responses go unanswered.

Boolit Master

I've received replies from Al via email. Group buys can take time. I got a mold last year that I had signed up for at least 18 months before.
    NRA Benefactor.

Banned
    Call Al @ 801-377-7289
    He usually answers the phone and is always willing to answer questions.

Most everything (in stock) that I order form them arrives in less than a week.

Never did a group buy so can't help with that.

I have been in several group buys but it has been quite a while since the last one.
    I have never received an answer to any email I sent them. I always call now when I want some information and the answers are always informative and friendly.
    Mold quality is superb and service from the web site has always been fast for me.
    I know they are still in business because I get the sale emails whenever they have one. Just got a couple over the weekend.

Moderator Emeritus

Night Owl Enterprises seems, to me, as active as ever. I note, in the current (received yesterday) issue of Handloader magazine, on page 63, Mr. Nelson has a pretty fair sized advertisement for his moulds, featuring a 10% discount simply by mentioning/using "Code HL315"! One of the manufacturers -- I do not recall which -- once posted that time he spends on 'phone, or on computer, equals less time on machines turning out product. Regardless -- I'd suggest you try giving him a 'phone call: (801) 377-7289.
    geo

Boolit Master

I've never done a group buy.

But the 1st mold I ordered from him in 1917 had special requirements. I got it within 10 days.

Had problems adjusting to a big (4cav) aluminum mold. He gave me a tutorial by email.

Next mold was a standard production mold. It was a thing of beauty. His copy of the old Lyman/Keith #452423. Had gorgeous sharp cornered grease grooves and driving bands.

And all 5 bullets feel out easily with only a tap or two.

Asked about his bullet sizing setup, he answered same day. Wish I had bought his sizing system instead of Lee's. Half the Lee dies need to be polished or else they'll scrap off the Powder Coat.

I think He's a fine Man who make an Excellent Product.

My next mold will be an N.O.E. For Certain Sure.
    I HATE auto-correct

Happiness is a Warm GUN & more ammo to shoot in it.

My Experience and My Opinion, are just that, Mine.

SASS #375 Life

Boolit Master

Ordered gas checks on Saturday (03/02) and received confirmation/shipping notice on Monday (03/04). According to USPS tracking, order should be here tomorrow.

Several months back, was having a bit of difficulty sizing a particular boolit design using my (new-to-me) NOE push-thru sizing set-up. E-mailed detail description and Al CALLED the next day and, between us, we worked out a corrective action. Couldn't have asked for better service.

Bill
    "I'm not often right but I've never been wrong."

Jimmy Buffett
    "Scarlet Begonias"

Boolit Master

East Arkansas where I55 & I40 come together and then split
    I bought a HP mold from Him about 6 years ago. I sent an E-Mail stating my frustrations with it, about an hour later I get a phone call from Al and we talked for about 20 minutes,
    I was able to fix the problem and have several more of his molds. The funny thing about that, it was a Sunday afternoon and I could hear one of his machines running in the background.
    I have called him about other things and not kept him tied up too long but needless to say he is a great guy and will get you an answer no matter how busy he is at the time.

Boolit Master

I have used a few NOE molds and rate them , in aluminum, comparable to the quality of H&G molds.
    I think I have all the molds I need for the rest of my life, but if I buy another it will be NOE...dale

Noe was the first non Lee mold I ordered a few years ago. Placed the order one day and Al called me the next day and told me that one wasn't going to do what I explained I wanted it for. We talked a few minutes and he corrected some misinformation I had received. Been happy with every mold since then. Joined the 1K$ club last year.
    Retired Redleg
    I came into this world kicking and screaming covered in someone else's blood, I don't mind going out the same way.

Boolit Buddy
    Just got a email from them for 10 year anniversary 25% off in stock molds 1 week

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast