Inline FabricationReloading EverythingTitan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters Supply
WidenersLoad DataRepackboxSnyders Jerky
Lee Precision RotoMetals2

Thread: WTS: Casting/Reloading Books

Boolit Bub

WTS: Casting/Reloading Books

Sold Pending Funds: Two (2) Bullet Casting/Reloading books with unmarked pages and tight bindings from dry storage (see pics). Shipping by USPS media mail at a cost of $5 per book but if you want to pay extra I’ll ship via priority mail. I don’t accept credit cards, PayPal or other online payment services. I prefer USPS money orders but will take a personal check if you’ll wait for it to clear (usually 5 working days). For the book(s) you want, please reply to this thread with I'll take ‘name of book(s)’ and then follow-up with a PM to me with your contact info. I’m not a book collector so my descriptions may be lacking but my books are in good or better condition, unless noted. Buy both of these books together for the price of $35 shipped.

Book Title, Author, Hard/Paper Back, Dust Jacket (y/n), Signed (y/n), Edition, Copyright, Condition, Comments, Price
    Lyman Cast Bullet Handbook, C. Kenneth Ramage, PB, No, No, 3rd, 1980, Good, Lyman Products Corp., 3-hole punched, dog eared pages, $5
    The Art of Bullet Casting from Handloader & Rifle Magazines 1966-1981, various, PB, No, No, 1st, 1981, Good, Wolfe Publishing, $35
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gun_Books_4Sale-2cr.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	74.1 KB 
ID:	237107  
    Last edited by MT_DD_FAN; 03-02-2019 at 12:22 PM. Reason: Books are sold pending payments

Boolit Buddy

I'll take this:
    Lyman Cast Bullet Handbook, C. Kenneth Ramage, PB, No, No, 3rd, 1980, Good, Lyman Products Corp., 3-hole punched, dog eared pages, $5

Best regards
    Doc

Boolit Bub
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc1 View Post
    I'll take this:

Best regards
    Doc
    SPF to Doc - thanks! BTW, the other book "The Art of Bullet Casting from Handloader & Rifle Magazines 1966-1981" is still available. It's over 250 pages packed full of informative articles about making and shooting cast bullets without any ads or filler fluff.

Boolit Grand Master
    I'll take The Art of Bullet Casting.
    PM sent

Boolit Bub
    SPF to abunaitoo - thanks! Will close this thread once the books are shipped.

Boolit Bub
    Books shipped - thread closed - thanks!