MidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2RepackboxLee Precision
Snyders JerkyWidenersReloading EverythingTitan Reloading
Load Data Inline Fabrication
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My dog passed yesterday

Boolit Master and Dean of Balls

One of my worst days was seeing my son inconsolable when we had to put down our beloved boxer.

I feel for you brother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodore Roosevelt
    No man is above the law and no man is below it: nor do we ask any man's permission when we ask him to obey it.

Boolit Buddy
    Very Sorry for your loss. Jackie looks like a fine four legged friend. Amazing the love and devotion they have for us.

Isaac

You're in my prayers.

Boolit Master
    BTDT way too many times.Weather Dog or Cat or something else.Sorry for your loss.
    Leo
    People never lie so much as after a hunt,during a war,or before an election.
    Otto von Bismarck

Boolit Master

I know what you're going through, amazing how they become part of your family. I hope you'll see it in your heart to give another dog a good home. Our dogs were abandoned and came to us by accident, they all made great companions.

Boolit Master

So sorry for you and your family.

My sincere condolences.
    Maker of Silver Boolits for Werewolf hunting

I am so sorry to hear about your loss! I know how deeply it hurts, I had to put my "Dixie", a 15 years old black lab/australian shephard mix down two weeks ago and still tear up when thinking about it. She "picked me" when we picked her up as a puppy at the shelter and having her passing in my arms was the most painful thing.

Remember the great times you had with your best friend and she will always be alive in your memories!
    NRA Certified Instructor Pistol
    NRA Certified Instructor Metallic Cartridge Reloading
    NRA Certified Instructor Shotshell Reloading
    NRA Certified Chief Range Safety Officer
    NRA Life member
    www.primercatcher.com

Boolit Grand Master

I'm sorry to hear about your buddy. We sure get attached to out pets and it hurts to loose one.

Boolit Buddy
    I am so sorry for your loss! I have experienced it several times in my life. They are not pets they are family. I have an expression " The more people I meet, the more I Love my dog!!!" You and your family will be in my prayers.

Boolit Master
    ghh3rd,
    I am so sorry for your loss. I lost my 12-year-old German Shepherd, Duchess, this summer. It’s truly not fair our four-legged love ones become such an integral part of our familys and our lives and they just don’t live long enough. I still miss each and every four-legged family member I’m lost and I’m 62 so there’s been a few of them . Are you familiar with the rainbow bridge? If you’re not here is a link https://www.rainbowsbridge.com/Poem.htm. I can’t speak for everyone but I know it helps Me to read the poem after experiencing a loss like you have recently experienced.
    Take care my friend I truly feel your pain !
    Sincerely!
    Ray
    Poppy42
    Long, Wide, Deep, and Without Hesitation!

I think it is sweet irony that “new” dogs are the perfect medicine for mourning one that is lost. I agree with others that have mentioned filling the dog shaped hole in your life.

When I die, I want to go where the good dogs go....

Moderator Emeritus

ghr3rd, I am so sorry for your loss.....we lost two last years and it made a hole in our hearts....they are truly family and they love you unconditionally. We replaced them; yet the two new will never replace the ones that have gone to rainbow bridge to wait for us and for you. You have my prayers brother....Paul
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Boolit Master

December 28,2018 @1520! EOW K9 Dino! I was his second partner. Twelve and half years old, German Shepard. Cried like a baby at the vets.

Sorry for your loss.

Never seems like you can really prep for it. My sincerest condolences. Take some solace in knowing she probably thought she had the best life she could have possibly had with you. Don't doubt that for a second.
    MC-130J Driver
    Former T-6A Texan II Driver
    FAIP Mafia
    Hook 'em all

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123