Load DataLee PrecisionWidenersInline Fabrication
Titan ReloadingRepackboxSnyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters Supply
Reloading Everything RotoMetals2
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Why the hate?

Boolit Grand Master
    Quote Originally Posted by 6bg6ga View Post
    Its un natural. If God had wanted bullets to be coated he would have made an 11th commandment. "Thou shalt have coated Bullets" until then I will still size and lube my own. Its just not right to have red or pink bullets just not right.
    that's what they said about the world being round
    and using cooper jackets on bullets
    Hit em'hard
    hit em'often

Banned
    Its un natural. If God had wanted bullets to be coated he would have made an 11th commandment. "Thou shalt have coated Bullets" until then I will still size and lube my own. Its just not right to have red or pink bullets just not right.

It's unnatural. If God had wanted bullets to be lubed he would have made an 11th commandment. "Thou shalt have lubed Bullets" until then I will still size and paper patch my own. It's just not right to have sticky bullets that gunk up your fingers and dies, just not right.

If we didn't accept progress, we'd still be shoving lead balls down the barrel.

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by Conditor22 View Post
    It's unnatural. If God had wanted bullets to be lubed he would have made an 11th commandment. "Thou shalt have lubed Bullets" until then I will still size and paper patch my own. It's just not right to have sticky bullets that gunk up your fingers and dies, just not right.

If we didn't accept progress, we'd still be shoving lead balls down the barrel.
    Or using bow and arrow. Or hucking rocks

Banned
    I have a hatred for powder coated bullets. Its just plain silly to spend that much time shaking the snot out of bullets and then putting them on a sheet to cook them with a pair of tweezers one at a time. Too much waste of time when the same amount of time I could have processed 500 or more bullets on the star sizer lubricator.

Banned
    Ok, THAT DOES IT!!! Its just plain sacrilege to powder coat bullets. God has a special place in hell for those that powder coat bullets. God said let there be light and there was. God said let there be sized and lubed bullets and companies were born to manufacture sizing/lubing machines. God saw that this was good and smiled down upon the gun industry and said do not deviate from this process.

Ok, THAT DOES IT!!! Its just plain sacrilege to powder coat bullets. God has a special place in hell for those that powder coat bullets. God said let there be light and there was. God said let there be sized and lubed bullets and companies were born to manufacture sizing/lubing machines. God saw that this was good and smiled down upon the gun industry and said do not deviate from this process.
    Glad to see you still use the old pagan rituals of lubing and sizing bullets.

Banned
    Well, I bought equipment to do so and I need to use the equipment to justify the purchase, Besides like I mentioned God likes sized and lubed bullets. When you shoot off a round it reminds God of candle smoke and he likes that.

Boolit Buddy
    To each his own, but i shoot hy-tec coated lead out of 9mm carbines at higher speeds than jacketed and have never had more than a small spot of lead in a barrel with a flaw. All i shoot is range srap and hardness seems to matter very little, so i fail to see what all the hate is about.

Boolit Master
    im waiting for some bright spark to work out a system where you shake then let dry no baking involved.just like tumble lubing.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234