RotoMetals2Load DataInline FabricationTitan Reloading
RepackboxWidenersMidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading Everything
Lee Precision Snyders Jerky

Thread: Forgot about the chat

Forgot about the chat

Totally forgot that there is a chat option on here. Anyone use it? Looks pretty empty now.

Boolit Master
    It’s hit or miss sometimes. I’m on the east coast so I’m normally in bed when some folks log in

Boolit Master
    I have had "hit or miss" luck with chat, as well. So, I don't actively participate much.

When I was on there, I really enjoyed the more direct replies to the posts which was more like a conversation. The only trouble is that since I was not used to it, several different conversations could be going on & sometimes it was hard for me to know who was talking to whom.

It is pretty cool though & I recommend it to anyone who wants to try a different experience & perhaps get more "real time" conversation about the stuff we love to do.

G'Luck & have fun there, if anyone gets the chance to go check it out and has not before!
    2nd Amend./U.S. Const. - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

~~ WWG1WGA ~~

Restore the Republic!!!

For the Fudds > "Those who appease a tiger, do so in the hope that the tiger will eat them last." -Winston Churchill.

President Reagan tells it like it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6MwPgPK7WQ

Phil Robertson explains the Wall: https://youtu.be/f9d1Wof7S4o

Boolit Master

I am on some mornings, most folks from 6AM till 8AM Eastern
    I am up at 5AM Central so I get to catch a lot of it

Then, later in the day, I will see if anyone else is on, mostly not, but sometimes

What times are most others here on the CHAT??
    NRA Benefactor 2004 USAF RET 1971-95

That's what is neat about chatting, the real time responses. I can see where the time change can have an impact.

Boolit Master and Dean of Balls

Once upon a time you could find the site owner, half a dozen mods and a dozen ne’er do wells in there at any given time.

There was also a list of idiots perma-banned from chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodore Roosevelt
    No man is above the law and no man is below it: nor do we ask any man's permission when we ask him to obey it.

Moderator Emeritus / Trusted loob groove dealer

Somers, Montana, a quaint little drinking village,with a severe hunting and fishing problem.
    Many of us used it daily for along time. I seldom see anyone there anymore, although I am usually only on here once a day in the morning now.
    The solid soft lead bullet is undoubtably the best and most satisfactory expanding bullet that has ever been designed. It invariably mushrooms perfectly, and never breaks up. With the metal base that is essential for velocities of 2000 f.s. and upwards to protect the naked base, these metal-based soft lead bullets are splendid.
    John Taylor - "African Rifles and Cartridges"

Forget everything you know about loading jacketed bullets. This is a whole new ball game!

Grouchy Old Curmudgeon

I used to be there a bit every night but haven't been for a while because of some serious health issues. I do intend to get back soon though. At times it was pretty busy and was interesting. At times we even talked about guns......lol.

Cast Boolits Owner

Quote Originally Posted by fatnhappy View Post
    Once upon a time you could find the site owner, half a dozen mods and a dozen ne’er do wells in there at any given time.

There was also a list of idiots perma-banned from chat.
    I drop in every once in a while but hardly ever see anyone there. I sure wish it was more active.

Take care,
    Robert
    "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion."
    - Albert Camus -