WidenersLoad DataRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters Supply
Titan ReloadingRepackboxReloading EverythingSnyders Jerky
Inline Fabrication Lee Precision
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: JB Weld + buckshot ??

Good reason to ALWAYS carry a few slug loads with you. If you've got the gun with you, having 2 or 3 more shells on your person wouldn't be asking too much. If you need to defend yourself from hostile animals or man you won't have time to run to the truck and rearm yourself.

I always carry a pistol on me any time I am at my Range, and especially when I go down range to check targets. I never leave my Primary Weapon laying on the bench with ammo sitting right next to it, and if there are people I don't know there, I take my rifle with me when I check targets.

My range is located pretty far away from civilization, deep in the Los Padres Nation Forrest 13 miles north of Ojai. There is no Cell service so if something goes wrong you're on your own until somebody else shows up. During the week that could be a while. Point being you never know when or if somebody is going to "go off," even if they appear to be friendly. If you know the others there, then maybe no problem but if you don't know them,,, Discretion is the better part of Valor. Better to be safe than sorry and all that.

On a slightly different note: We just had 4 DOJ Agents here in CA go to a guys house and confiscate some weapons he had tried to register. They decided they were illegal and came in and confiscated them. This guy was absolutely no threat and that is why they chose him. Had they gone into a barrio in Oakland, LA or Fresno they most likely would have been killed, and they knew it. So they picked this soft target to make sure word got around that they were confiscating guns.

Nobody is registering guns in CA any more, like all Liberals they screw up everything they touch and by doing this they insured that nobody will try to register anything ever again. It is obvious that it is pointless to try to obey unconstitutional laws. They don't care so why should you.

Here's the video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6Lyeeq17fY&t=776s

My .02

Randy
    "It's not how well you do what you know how to do,,,It's how well you do what you DON'T know how to do!"
    www.buchananprecisionmachine.com

The buttstock cuff holds 5 shells on the farm gun. Front 2 are 7-1/2s, then one high brass 4, a 00B, and then a slug. Squirrels to pigs. The house 870 is full of #4Buck with slugs in the cuff.

Boolit Grand Master
    The left has successfully confused the concepts of "malum in se" and "malum prohibitum". (Bad, in and of itself. vs. Bad because it's prohibited"). In other words, bad because you shot somebody vs bad because you crossed some jurisdictional line and your permit is not valid here. To the left and cheseball law enforcement a gun stat is a gun stat with no distinction. Real law enforcement sees the difference, but is becoming more and more rare.

I'm so blessed to live in a state where gun ownership is considered a virtue not a vice. Gp

Boolit Master

I'm a little confused. I thot we were talkin' about making slugs out of shot or some suck like. Is this thread drift?
    Take a kid along

Boolit Grand Master
    Sorry. I was just responding to "a different note."

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by finstr View Post
    Well after injuring myself while removing the 3' snow drift in front of my pickup I'm laid up for the short term. When the disc retracts back into my spine I should be good to go. Lol. And of course it's snowing again today....
    So sorry to hear, I hope you are getting better?

I tend to drift alot. You should talk to me in person, I'm just as bad or worse. Sometimes I make sense.

Randy
    "It's not how well you do what you know how to do,,,It's how well you do what you DON'T know how to do!"
    www.buchananprecisionmachine.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123