WidenersLee PrecisionRepackboxSnyders Jerky
Load DataRotoMetals2Titan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters Supply
Inline Fabrication Reloading Everything
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ruger BX Trigger Group Vs Volquartsen Trigger Group

Any trigger improvement is a benefit to plate shooters.

Before they had the BX, a Volquartsen sear was the way to go.--->>> https://volquartsen.com/inventory_configurations/818

Who wants to swap out the original metal trigger guard for the cheap plastic one of the BX when they don't need to?

E.A. Brown also sells a trigger kit--->>> https://www.eabco.net/Ruger-1022-Ham...376.html#tab-4

1:15 video: Shooting Steel Plates With .22 Rifles

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by TNsailorman View Post
    Could use a slightly heavier barrel but two things keep me from having one: no one offers a barrel less than .720 to .900 and I am not going to spend $300.00 for a barrel to put on a $149.00 rifle. Yes, I am both cheap and onery, james
    I rather agree, it's pointless FOR ME to spend $300-500 for a barrel for a 10/22. That still won't make it an Anschutz! Shop around - you can find heavy barrels for right at $100, or sometimes a bit less. For instance, the Ruger hammer-forged 10/22T target barrels (both blue and stainless) are available at shopruger.com for about $100 for the blue and $120 for the stainless.
    Service members, veterans and those concerned about their mental health can call the Veterans Crisis Line to speak to trained professionals. To talk to someone, call 1-800-273-8255 and Press 1, send a text message to 838255 or chat at VeteransCrisisLine.net/Chat.

If you or someone you know might be at risk of suicide, there is help. Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255, text a crisis counselor at 741741 or visit suicidepreventionlifeline.org.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12