MidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2RepackboxLoad Data
Reloading EverythingTitan ReloadingWidenersLee Precision
Inline Fabrication Snyders Jerky
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Applebee’s doesn’t like Castboolits

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Ickisrulz View Post
    You went out to dinner and instead of talking and enjoying your time together pulled out your phones to do internet stuff?
    I wouldn’t classify it as “going out to dinner”; just eating so we didn’t have to fix anything at home. We’re retired and together most of the time. The following day we drove 650 miles, a drive we make every 2-3 weeks so we get plenty of together time.
    Sometimes life taps you on the shoulder and reminds you it's a one way street. Jim Morris

Boolit Master

I avoid any risk of using public wi-fi by never doing any business on my phone or tablet. All business is conducted from home on a real computer with a secure protocol.
    Sometimes life taps you on the shoulder and reminds you it's a one way street. Jim Morris

Boolit Grand Master

Applebee’s doesn’t like Castboolits

If you’re using public WIFi w/out a VPN you’re asking for trouble. Not only does a VPN encrypt all data it gets you around all firewalls. Don’t have to worry about not being able to access a site because someone has deemed so. IT at the company I work for blocks anything firearm related on my laptop. There’s other categories they block as well.

As far as Applebee’s goes, they’re garbage. Just like every other chain restaurant. I travel for work and am forced to eat out every night of the week. The only chain restaurant that is consistent w/ quality and decent pricing is Texas Roadhouse. Even then I avoid it. I go out of my way to eat at local establishments.

Boolit Grand Master
    If I banned every business that was anti-gun, I would have fewer choices. I use Amazon a lot, Ebay a bit and PayPal as needed.

It seems that people with Democratic ideals, or who cater to the Democratic agenda, are developing businesses that work and serve consumers. I wonder why that is?

I have eaten at Applebee's a number of times. The food is OK. I will eat there again. The 2 for $20 is not a bad deal.
    Don Verna

Banned
    The simple solution is don't use the WiFi if you must see this site while at dinner. Just stay on your cellphone service.

Of I were King, no "devices" would be allowed in eating places, nor with people who wear hats at dinner. Tony Soprano knew how to handle the latter.

Boolit Grand Master

Sven, I used to have hair too. Now if I find one in my salad, it aint mine. I have mine counted, and covered.
    Information not shared. is wasted.

Boolit Master

I was using the Fort Meyers Public Library for internet while visiting down there and they block cast bullets and the NRA web pages.
    When I think back on all the **** I learned in high school it's a wonder I can think at all ! And then my lack of education hasn't hurt me none I can read the writing on the wall.

Boolit Master

I'm just going to say that one should NEVER use public WiFi if you're serious about your security.
    NRA Benefactor.

Boolit Master

Or do as I mentioned previously. I don’t do “bidness” on my mobile devices. They’re purely for entertainment and talking.

No Applebee’s for me!

Boolit Master

NRA Benefactor 2004 USAF RET 1971-95

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by skeettx View Post
    "Hey, let me buy you a drink!', & then sucker punch ya when you aren't lookin'...

{ They support Veterans that served to protect ALL the Constitutional Rights of ALL Americans, , but then **** on anyone that might support the 2A, or something(like a website, in particular, this forum...) that is "pro-2A" by blocking it from access? OK... Yeah sure & you betcha..." they "honor" veterans...}

Yep...

Suit yourself though. Not my place to tell anyone what to think or do.
    2nd Amend./U.S. Const. - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

~~ WWG1WGA ~~

Restore the Republic!!!

For the Fudds > "Those who appease a tiger, do so in the hope that the tiger will eat them last." -Winston Churchill.

President Reagan tells it like it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6MwPgPK7WQ

Phil Robertson explains the Wall: https://youtu.be/f9d1Wof7S4o

Boolit Master
    https://www.applebees.com/en/contact-us

Here's a contact link in case anyone cares enough to, you know, actually contact them. If you're going to boycott any business it makes sense to explain why.
    Warning: I know Judo. If you force me to prove it I'll shoot you.

Boolit Master
    Interesting read. I've never entered an Applebee's or pulled out a fone when I'm eating.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123